Saturday, November 26, 2005

[2005 11 26] - [Sat]

Checking Out
Woke up slightly earlier at 10+ am by Val's phone. We then completed the check-out by 12 noon. Got my $66.90 back. Had lunch at Silver Shell Café. Ordered Spaghetti Bolognaise. In a space of 10 minutes, Val's dog escaped from the house and it was recovered.
Going home
Shared cab with Alex back. Crashed out at home.
Granny & her wine
She keep asking about her wine. She has forgotten that Aunt Swi Kiaw has been buying her Tian Qi Wines for her since July.
Dinner for Ling @ Bukit Timah Market
The meatball porridge cost $3.50. Blood suckers. We ordered Ngoh Hiang too. My XDA IIs died on me again. Damn. I'm now without a phone.
Going to Serangoon Gardens Country Club
Took 61 with Ling to her home. I borrowed her Mum's 8250. Took 93 to MacRitchie to change bus. 15 minutes. Took 156 to Boundary Road. 15 minutes. Took 136 to Serangoon Gardens. 5 minutes. Of course I didn't count the waiting time, which took made the whole journey last an hour.
Singapore vs Laos
On the way, watched Singapore vs Laos on TV Mobile. The lead 1-0 at half time. I think Laos played very well. They were fit and fast. Will definitely catch up with Singapore in a couple of years.
Ling is invited?!
Fuck! Then why did Shirley put only my name on the invitation card?! Stupid. Now there's 1 empty seat and wasted food.
Shirley's Wedding
It's at the Jumbo Restaurant. Atmosphere & ambience not very good. Food is not bad. That's the redeeming part. Esther was as in her sociable financial planning self. I'm still not used to seeing Esther so sociable. Huijing was the MC. It's the first time I see her wearing a dress.
Night Club
Brought Laval down to a night club at Geylang. Each of us called one hostess. Mine was a 25 yr old China Girl called Linda. She's actually an accountant back in Chongqing. It shows the cheap cost of labour in China. Laval had a China Girl student who's studying in Bugis now. Laval doesn't know Chinese and the Chinese Girl doesn't know English. So I should be getting tips at the end if the day huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home