[2005 11 25] - [Fri]
Waking up at 12:45 pm
And I was the earliest to wake up. Alex is still on the sofa bed. Kit is still asleep. Yeo is stirring.
Walk on the beach
Woke Yeo up and took a walk along Siloso Beach. Weather is perfect. No sun & no rain. But it was noticeably more crowded than the day before.
Sakae Sushi
Went for Sushi after the long walk. Had Tuna Mayo. Luckily I ordered Tuna Mayo. Tuna Sushi is actually raw fish. There was Cha Soba too. The only blip was the teriyaki chicken ramen. It was the worse ramen I ever tasted.
Luge
Went for the chairlift and the Luge. The Luge is actually something that you sit on and it rolls down the hill over a windy course. As for the chairlift, it's goes quite high up over the trees. It is so high that looking down will make my balls shrink. Yeo's Luge seems to be faster. Maybe it's because he's heavier?
XDA IIs
It died on me during the chairlift. There was no response from it. Even doing a soft reset didn't revive it. Yeo said that it is scared of heights.
Back to room
We took a walk back to the room later. Alex & Kit are watching TV. The beds were made. Alex recounted how the cleaning lady also did not know how to close the sofa bed. He used his 'magical butt' to close it.
Meeting Ling @ ADRC & beyond
Left Rasa Sentosa early to meet Ling. We'll all be watching Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire at Tiong Bahru Plaza today. Took the 'Blue Line' bus to the Departure Centre before changing to another bus to bring me to mainland. Didn't have time to spend 20 minutes waiting for the hotel shuttle. Took 97 to ADRC. Then Ling & I took 33 to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Yeo got the tickets through his company. There was a 50% discount. He didn't want to take money for the tickets.
Harry Potter Movie
It was pretty rushed. Not much story development. The director made Mad Eye Moody look so uncool. He was supposed to be the best Auror ever.
Dinner
Ordered Meat Ball Soup. Not good. Carrot Cake. Worst Carrot Cake I ever tasted.
Substitution
Val joined us halfway through the movie. Kit went back after the movie coz he needs to work tomorrow.
Going to HarbourFront
Alex, Val & Yeo took cab there. Ling & I went there by train. But surprisingly, Ling & I arrived earlier. They waited damn long for the cab.
Replenishing of stocks
Bought more stuff from Cold Storage. I remembered Green Tea, Chicken McNuggets, Fish McDippers. Val bought vitasoy and a single Orange. That's quite funny and in Yeo's words, a bit 'unbalanced'. Then Val went to get 2 more oranges.
Going back to Sentosa
Took the shuttle. Yeo barely made it coz MacDonald's screwed up our order.
Mahjong
We played mahjong. True enough, I lost $100. Used up my luck the night before. Val gave me some advice on how to speed up my game. Told me to throw out my cards first if I want to eat or pong. I've been doing it in the wrong order. During the game, whoever won a round would have to finish a mouthful of alcohol. Luckily or unluckily, I didn't game that often.
Ling
She's really like a queen. Yeo, Val & Alex actually went to the dark & scary balcony to smoke so that she need not breathe in 2nd hand smoke.
More drinks
We ended our Mahjong game at 4:30 am. The Corden Bleu was finished. They all drank Red Wine while I had Vodka. Went to the open-air lobby to drink so that Ling won't be disturbed in her sleep. Played a variety of card games. Crashed out at 5:30 am. Val still can't sleep. I only remembered her making lots of noise.
And I was the earliest to wake up. Alex is still on the sofa bed. Kit is still asleep. Yeo is stirring.
Walk on the beach
Woke Yeo up and took a walk along Siloso Beach. Weather is perfect. No sun & no rain. But it was noticeably more crowded than the day before.
Sakae Sushi
Went for Sushi after the long walk. Had Tuna Mayo. Luckily I ordered Tuna Mayo. Tuna Sushi is actually raw fish. There was Cha Soba too. The only blip was the teriyaki chicken ramen. It was the worse ramen I ever tasted.
Luge
Went for the chairlift and the Luge. The Luge is actually something that you sit on and it rolls down the hill over a windy course. As for the chairlift, it's goes quite high up over the trees. It is so high that looking down will make my balls shrink. Yeo's Luge seems to be faster. Maybe it's because he's heavier?
XDA IIs
It died on me during the chairlift. There was no response from it. Even doing a soft reset didn't revive it. Yeo said that it is scared of heights.
Back to room
We took a walk back to the room later. Alex & Kit are watching TV. The beds were made. Alex recounted how the cleaning lady also did not know how to close the sofa bed. He used his 'magical butt' to close it.
Meeting Ling @ ADRC & beyond
Left Rasa Sentosa early to meet Ling. We'll all be watching Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire at Tiong Bahru Plaza today. Took the 'Blue Line' bus to the Departure Centre before changing to another bus to bring me to mainland. Didn't have time to spend 20 minutes waiting for the hotel shuttle. Took 97 to ADRC. Then Ling & I took 33 to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Yeo got the tickets through his company. There was a 50% discount. He didn't want to take money for the tickets.
Harry Potter Movie
It was pretty rushed. Not much story development. The director made Mad Eye Moody look so uncool. He was supposed to be the best Auror ever.
Dinner
Ordered Meat Ball Soup. Not good. Carrot Cake. Worst Carrot Cake I ever tasted.
Substitution
Val joined us halfway through the movie. Kit went back after the movie coz he needs to work tomorrow.
Going to HarbourFront
Alex, Val & Yeo took cab there. Ling & I went there by train. But surprisingly, Ling & I arrived earlier. They waited damn long for the cab.
Replenishing of stocks
Bought more stuff from Cold Storage. I remembered Green Tea, Chicken McNuggets, Fish McDippers. Val bought vitasoy and a single Orange. That's quite funny and in Yeo's words, a bit 'unbalanced'. Then Val went to get 2 more oranges.
Going back to Sentosa
Took the shuttle. Yeo barely made it coz MacDonald's screwed up our order.
Mahjong
We played mahjong. True enough, I lost $100. Used up my luck the night before. Val gave me some advice on how to speed up my game. Told me to throw out my cards first if I want to eat or pong. I've been doing it in the wrong order. During the game, whoever won a round would have to finish a mouthful of alcohol. Luckily or unluckily, I didn't game that often.
Ling
She's really like a queen. Yeo, Val & Alex actually went to the dark & scary balcony to smoke so that she need not breathe in 2nd hand smoke.
More drinks
We ended our Mahjong game at 4:30 am. The Corden Bleu was finished. They all drank Red Wine while I had Vodka. Went to the open-air lobby to drink so that Ling won't be disturbed in her sleep. Played a variety of card games. Crashed out at 5:30 am. Val still can't sleep. I only remembered her making lots of noise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home