[2005 11 22] - [Tue]
Morning
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast. Mummy asked Resti to fry Bee Hoon this morning. I then followed her to work. Massaged Granny’s knee again. Mummy fetched me to work. We did not turn on the air-conditioning this morning. Enjoyed the cool breeze. Arrived in office before everyone else.
No Fitness First
Decided not to go Fitness First in the morning. Will laze around on my Carlsberg chair in the morning.
Pay Slip
Just received my pay slip. Saw that my pay is $5 lower this month because GE deducted $5 more than the amount Mindef gave me.
Fitness First
Went Fitness First early at 11+ am. Did 2.5km on the X-Trainer Machine. My total milleage for the X-Trainer is a humble 5km. Still got 145 km to go. And that’s not counting the threadmill and the cycling machine.
Lunch
Had 2 packets of Vegetarian Bee Hoon for lunch. Dunno why I’m feeling so hungry. I’ve burnt at least 300 kcal per day due to the X-Trainer. Talking about entrepreneurs over lunch. Stephen saw some illegal hawkers near Jurong Point. They will be there everyday to sell breakfast. Talked about governments, ‘Lightning Party’ (PAP) and the opposition. But it’s not much fun talking politics with a republican (Daxin).
Problems with Fund Prices again
There’s a bug in the historical prices. Urggh. Why does it always happen to me. I thought that the prices were all jumbled up. But in actual fact, the bug lay in the jsp itself. So I ended up doing another wild goose chase again.
Talking Cock
Siu Ming came over to talk cock. He’s also quite free. The HR people have gone over to KL to facilitate the team-building. So at Level 16, only James & him remain.
StaffNet UAT
Is down. Must be the ‘Number 8 Sign’ that Aiker brought back. Ever since he brought back the sign last Friday, the production/UAT systems have been having mood swings.
174
Went back by 174. Mummy & Mei are having dinner outside. Slept all the way as usual. I only know there’s a black guy sitting with me until Botanical Gardens. Then a lady sat beside me. She sounded quite fierce on the phone. But looked anything but that.
Home
Had dinner of Minced Meat with Tau Kua & Minced Meat with Mushroom. Then went to keep Granny company at the sofa.
Kiat
Kiat called to ask me over for drinks. But I’m keeping Granny company and Kiat needs to stay at home coz his Mum is out. No deal. When I called back at 10+ pm, there was no answer. He must have drowned in his Red Wine.
Kit
Kit called about Thursday. He wanted to ask if I was going out of Sentosa for dinner. It’s quite a remote possibility. No point paying $3 twice right? I’ll just wait for food at Rasa Sentosa while they come.
Jayne
Called Jayne. It’s been 6 months since I last talked to her. Told her about Daddy. From the last time I met Jayne, she’s still working at NEC. But she’s been partying a lot these few months. She has also taken up Pilates. By the way, they are going to move pretty soon. Should be somewhere after Chinese New Year. She promised to come to my place for Xmas Eve. But will be going off to party after that. I didn’t realised that we talked for more than an hour.
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast. Mummy asked Resti to fry Bee Hoon this morning. I then followed her to work. Massaged Granny’s knee again. Mummy fetched me to work. We did not turn on the air-conditioning this morning. Enjoyed the cool breeze. Arrived in office before everyone else.
No Fitness First
Decided not to go Fitness First in the morning. Will laze around on my Carlsberg chair in the morning.
Pay Slip
Just received my pay slip. Saw that my pay is $5 lower this month because GE deducted $5 more than the amount Mindef gave me.
Fitness First
Went Fitness First early at 11+ am. Did 2.5km on the X-Trainer Machine. My total milleage for the X-Trainer is a humble 5km. Still got 145 km to go. And that’s not counting the threadmill and the cycling machine.
Lunch
Had 2 packets of Vegetarian Bee Hoon for lunch. Dunno why I’m feeling so hungry. I’ve burnt at least 300 kcal per day due to the X-Trainer. Talking about entrepreneurs over lunch. Stephen saw some illegal hawkers near Jurong Point. They will be there everyday to sell breakfast. Talked about governments, ‘Lightning Party’ (PAP) and the opposition. But it’s not much fun talking politics with a republican (Daxin).
Problems with Fund Prices again
There’s a bug in the historical prices. Urggh. Why does it always happen to me. I thought that the prices were all jumbled up. But in actual fact, the bug lay in the jsp itself. So I ended up doing another wild goose chase again.
Talking Cock
Siu Ming came over to talk cock. He’s also quite free. The HR people have gone over to KL to facilitate the team-building. So at Level 16, only James & him remain.
StaffNet UAT
Is down. Must be the ‘Number 8 Sign’ that Aiker brought back. Ever since he brought back the sign last Friday, the production/UAT systems have been having mood swings.
174
Went back by 174. Mummy & Mei are having dinner outside. Slept all the way as usual. I only know there’s a black guy sitting with me until Botanical Gardens. Then a lady sat beside me. She sounded quite fierce on the phone. But looked anything but that.
Home
Had dinner of Minced Meat with Tau Kua & Minced Meat with Mushroom. Then went to keep Granny company at the sofa.
Kiat
Kiat called to ask me over for drinks. But I’m keeping Granny company and Kiat needs to stay at home coz his Mum is out. No deal. When I called back at 10+ pm, there was no answer. He must have drowned in his Red Wine.
Kit
Kit called about Thursday. He wanted to ask if I was going out of Sentosa for dinner. It’s quite a remote possibility. No point paying $3 twice right? I’ll just wait for food at Rasa Sentosa while they come.
Jayne
Called Jayne. It’s been 6 months since I last talked to her. Told her about Daddy. From the last time I met Jayne, she’s still working at NEC. But she’s been partying a lot these few months. She has also taken up Pilates. By the way, they are going to move pretty soon. Should be somewhere after Chinese New Year. She promised to come to my place for Xmas Eve. But will be going off to party after that. I didn’t realised that we talked for more than an hour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home