[2005 11 20] - [Sun]
Morning
Fetched Mei, Ziyi & Xuan to church. Came back for Spaghetti + Mushroom soup. Granny didn’t go to church for the 2nd week in a row already.
Church
Sermon today was the part II of last week’s sermon on Marriage. Jack Webber was the speaker. Wasn’t listening much to it as it contain some of the same stuff from last week.
Tanglin Club
Came here for lunch with Mummy, Mei and another of her church friends. Her friend just finished her A Levels. So they probably have something in common. The Wheelhouse was full. So we went to the open air area at the Tavern for lunch. The bread area was more impressive than Wheelhouse’s. There’s Beef Lard & Pork Lard. There’s also Herbal Butter. The Pork Lard tastes like Bak Kua. The Herbal Butter was damn nice. Also ordered the Mulligawtawny Soup. Only Tanglin Club has it. Mei ordered Caeser’s Salad. It was also very nice. I liked the Cheesy wrapping. Very well done. Mummy ordered Singapore noodles. This is the first time I heard of Singapore Noodles in Singapore. I thought only London or New York has it. It is basically Xin Zhou Mi Fen. It would be perfect if there was no pork in it. Strangely, my Fish & Chips came in 2 portions. According to the waiter, the chef was told to put the Fish & Chips in 2 portions. I could only finish the 2 pieces of Fish as I was very full. I left quite a lot of fries. Mei then left for Orchard Road with her church friend to so some shopping.
Takashimaya on a Sunday
Dropped Mummy here and waited for her while she went in to the Singtel Fair at Takashimaya Square. The traffic is a mad house here on Sundays. I wonder why all these people enjoy it so much. I rather take leave and come on a weekday anytime. Mummy left the Singtel Fair empty handed. It was simply too crowded for anything useful to come out of it.
Specs
Dropped Mummy at Bukit Timah Plaza so that she can get the screws for the spectacles. The previous time, the stupid Mee Mee Optics charged Mummy $5 for 2 fucking screws. I can get it free from any other optical shop. Luckily this time, they didn’t charge her. But still, Mummy still had to tell them that she made 3 pairs of spectacles from the shop.
Home
Went home to bathe. Lay down for 5 minutes before Mummy called. Went out to Bukit Timah Plaza to fetch her back and I slept as soon as I hit the bed at 4:30 pm. Didn’t wake up until 5:45 pm.
Dinner
Mei didn’t join us for dinner. Brought Granny & Mummy to the coffee shop at Jalan Jurong Kechil. Only Granny ate as Mummy & I are still very full. Mummy had a cup of Tea. I contemplated getting one. But no point spending the 50c just to kill time. There was this show by Xue Jia Yen on Channel 8. Killed time by watching it.
My Room
Took a closer inspection of the existing furniture of my room with Mummy. Mummy provided some good suggestions. Maybe we can put the bed next to the window. Move the wardrobe to 63B. Get a new one to the side of the bed. Get rid of the tall PC table. Move the short PC table to the spot beside the door. Convert the old wardrobe space into a desk and TV area. I didn’t think of that previously. But I’m still in 2 minds about mounting the LCD TV onto the wall.
West Coast Park
Took the car and brought Ling here. We walked round the park. The air was cool and it was so comfortable. It feels really like a date. I tried to carry Ling and walk. Then one Malay jogger was concerned and told me to be careful. There were lots of Red Chairs around. So we sat on one of them and enjoyed the cool air. Occasionally interrupted by noises of what we determined to be 2 cats fighting. We resisted the temptation to get something from MacDonald’s as I want to keep my stomach food-free at least for tonight. Next up was a drive to Pandan Loop.
Pandan Loop
The place has changed much since I last came here. Lots of memories for Ling as she recalled her days at Pantrade working under Tiger. He was one of her better bosses. The junction of West Coast Highway & Jalan Buroh has been converted into a roundabout with a right turn cutting across the roundabout from Jalan Buroh into West Coast Highway. I guess this is to facilitate traffic flow. It is now impossible to turn right into Pandan Loop from Jalan Buroh. That means bus 285’s route has been changed. The bus now enters Pandan Loop from West Coast Road. A new road has been built for that.
Home
Went to Holland V Cold Storage so that she can buy Ice Lemon Tea for Heng Kui. Dropped Ling home. She really enjoyed the night. Even called me after I reached home to tell me that. Mummy came to my room for some ’42 Below’. Interesting, she can be sip ’42 Below’ and tell me not to drink so much concurrently.
Fetched Mei, Ziyi & Xuan to church. Came back for Spaghetti + Mushroom soup. Granny didn’t go to church for the 2nd week in a row already.
Church
Sermon today was the part II of last week’s sermon on Marriage. Jack Webber was the speaker. Wasn’t listening much to it as it contain some of the same stuff from last week.
Tanglin Club
Came here for lunch with Mummy, Mei and another of her church friends. Her friend just finished her A Levels. So they probably have something in common. The Wheelhouse was full. So we went to the open air area at the Tavern for lunch. The bread area was more impressive than Wheelhouse’s. There’s Beef Lard & Pork Lard. There’s also Herbal Butter. The Pork Lard tastes like Bak Kua. The Herbal Butter was damn nice. Also ordered the Mulligawtawny Soup. Only Tanglin Club has it. Mei ordered Caeser’s Salad. It was also very nice. I liked the Cheesy wrapping. Very well done. Mummy ordered Singapore noodles. This is the first time I heard of Singapore Noodles in Singapore. I thought only London or New York has it. It is basically Xin Zhou Mi Fen. It would be perfect if there was no pork in it. Strangely, my Fish & Chips came in 2 portions. According to the waiter, the chef was told to put the Fish & Chips in 2 portions. I could only finish the 2 pieces of Fish as I was very full. I left quite a lot of fries. Mei then left for Orchard Road with her church friend to so some shopping.
Takashimaya on a Sunday
Dropped Mummy here and waited for her while she went in to the Singtel Fair at Takashimaya Square. The traffic is a mad house here on Sundays. I wonder why all these people enjoy it so much. I rather take leave and come on a weekday anytime. Mummy left the Singtel Fair empty handed. It was simply too crowded for anything useful to come out of it.
Specs
Dropped Mummy at Bukit Timah Plaza so that she can get the screws for the spectacles. The previous time, the stupid Mee Mee Optics charged Mummy $5 for 2 fucking screws. I can get it free from any other optical shop. Luckily this time, they didn’t charge her. But still, Mummy still had to tell them that she made 3 pairs of spectacles from the shop.
Home
Went home to bathe. Lay down for 5 minutes before Mummy called. Went out to Bukit Timah Plaza to fetch her back and I slept as soon as I hit the bed at 4:30 pm. Didn’t wake up until 5:45 pm.
Dinner
Mei didn’t join us for dinner. Brought Granny & Mummy to the coffee shop at Jalan Jurong Kechil. Only Granny ate as Mummy & I are still very full. Mummy had a cup of Tea. I contemplated getting one. But no point spending the 50c just to kill time. There was this show by Xue Jia Yen on Channel 8. Killed time by watching it.
My Room
Took a closer inspection of the existing furniture of my room with Mummy. Mummy provided some good suggestions. Maybe we can put the bed next to the window. Move the wardrobe to 63B. Get a new one to the side of the bed. Get rid of the tall PC table. Move the short PC table to the spot beside the door. Convert the old wardrobe space into a desk and TV area. I didn’t think of that previously. But I’m still in 2 minds about mounting the LCD TV onto the wall.
West Coast Park
Took the car and brought Ling here. We walked round the park. The air was cool and it was so comfortable. It feels really like a date. I tried to carry Ling and walk. Then one Malay jogger was concerned and told me to be careful. There were lots of Red Chairs around. So we sat on one of them and enjoyed the cool air. Occasionally interrupted by noises of what we determined to be 2 cats fighting. We resisted the temptation to get something from MacDonald’s as I want to keep my stomach food-free at least for tonight. Next up was a drive to Pandan Loop.
Pandan Loop
The place has changed much since I last came here. Lots of memories for Ling as she recalled her days at Pantrade working under Tiger. He was one of her better bosses. The junction of West Coast Highway & Jalan Buroh has been converted into a roundabout with a right turn cutting across the roundabout from Jalan Buroh into West Coast Highway. I guess this is to facilitate traffic flow. It is now impossible to turn right into Pandan Loop from Jalan Buroh. That means bus 285’s route has been changed. The bus now enters Pandan Loop from West Coast Road. A new road has been built for that.
Home
Went to Holland V Cold Storage so that she can buy Ice Lemon Tea for Heng Kui. Dropped Ling home. She really enjoyed the night. Even called me after I reached home to tell me that. Mummy came to my room for some ’42 Below’. Interesting, she can be sip ’42 Below’ and tell me not to drink so much concurrently.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home