[2005 11 12] - [Sat]
Breakfast
Woke up at 8:45 am and had Bee Hoon for breakfast. Took a bath after breakfast to freshen up myself.
Courier Service
Mummy gave me an envelope. Asked me to send it by courier service on Monday.
Lunch
Went Bt Timah Market to packet Roasted Pork Rice for Granny. MVR for me. Carrot Cake for Ling & I. Mummy had a lunch appointment. So we didn’t have the car.
Ling’s place
Took 961 down after lunch. The bus stop opposite her house has been shifted about 5 metres. Tried to look for 4-rm HDB Flats Rental at Bukit Merah to compare some Market Rates. But we only found one. And they didn’t advertise the rate. Borrowed Heng Kui’s black duffel bag to bring to the RIT meeting. Although it is big. I’m attracted by the wheels attached to it.
Chinatown
Went CK with Ling to buy my Lux soap & her titbits for her office. Took walk around Chinatown complex. The bags here are much better than those you see in those big departmental stores. There is even a shop selling items to be used for a Chinese Wedding. Cool. I bought some chair legs. Even bought a rare L-shaped rubber leg. We sat around the old men’s sitting area to see the world go by. There’s this group of photographers putting signs behind the backs of Bangladeshi workers and photographing them. I think he is going to submit it for some competition. The signs are all those that you can find on the keyboard. I remembered ’^#$&]’. Don’t think I got the sequence right though. Just the first and last symbols.
Cold Storage
Bought Cream of Mushroom Potage, Macaroni and Fish Fingers so that Ling’s Mum can cook them for us tonight.
Dinner
Cream of Mushroom Potage is not as good as Cream of Mushroom. Of course Cream of Chicken is still the best. Heng Kui added sausages to it.
Movie - ‘Phone Booth’
This movie is about some dishonest guy being made to confess to his lies by the sniper. The story ends in an anti-climax coz the sniper got away.
Chinese Ghost Show
This is another ghost-human love story starring Lau Ching Wan. There’s lots of comic element. Watched the first part at Ling’s place and the last part at home.
Heng Kui’s big black bag
I really look out of place with the bag on the bus. If I’m dressed like a sheikh. The other passengers would probably eye me suspiciously. And I really look like a serial killer dragger a damn big duffel bag around.
Curry Puff
There was some curry puff at home waiting for me. I took 2. I think Mummy hosted either Cell Group or ME gathering.
Woke up at 8:45 am and had Bee Hoon for breakfast. Took a bath after breakfast to freshen up myself.
Courier Service
Mummy gave me an envelope. Asked me to send it by courier service on Monday.
Lunch
Went Bt Timah Market to packet Roasted Pork Rice for Granny. MVR for me. Carrot Cake for Ling & I. Mummy had a lunch appointment. So we didn’t have the car.
Ling’s place
Took 961 down after lunch. The bus stop opposite her house has been shifted about 5 metres. Tried to look for 4-rm HDB Flats Rental at Bukit Merah to compare some Market Rates. But we only found one. And they didn’t advertise the rate. Borrowed Heng Kui’s black duffel bag to bring to the RIT meeting. Although it is big. I’m attracted by the wheels attached to it.
Chinatown
Went CK with Ling to buy my Lux soap & her titbits for her office. Took walk around Chinatown complex. The bags here are much better than those you see in those big departmental stores. There is even a shop selling items to be used for a Chinese Wedding. Cool. I bought some chair legs. Even bought a rare L-shaped rubber leg. We sat around the old men’s sitting area to see the world go by. There’s this group of photographers putting signs behind the backs of Bangladeshi workers and photographing them. I think he is going to submit it for some competition. The signs are all those that you can find on the keyboard. I remembered ’^#$&]’. Don’t think I got the sequence right though. Just the first and last symbols.
Cold Storage
Bought Cream of Mushroom Potage, Macaroni and Fish Fingers so that Ling’s Mum can cook them for us tonight.
Dinner
Cream of Mushroom Potage is not as good as Cream of Mushroom. Of course Cream of Chicken is still the best. Heng Kui added sausages to it.
Movie - ‘Phone Booth’
This movie is about some dishonest guy being made to confess to his lies by the sniper. The story ends in an anti-climax coz the sniper got away.
Chinese Ghost Show
This is another ghost-human love story starring Lau Ching Wan. There’s lots of comic element. Watched the first part at Ling’s place and the last part at home.
Heng Kui’s big black bag
I really look out of place with the bag on the bus. If I’m dressed like a sheikh. The other passengers would probably eye me suspiciously. And I really look like a serial killer dragger a damn big duffel bag around.
Curry Puff
There was some curry puff at home waiting for me. I took 2. I think Mummy hosted either Cell Group or ME gathering.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home