[2005 12 12] - [Mon]
Morning
Had Maggi Assam for breakfast. Followed Mummy’s car to office. Went Fitness First. Completed another 2.5km on the X-Trainer. Bringing my aggregate total to 15km. It would take more than a miracle for me to finish 150 km by end of Jan.
Rope
Photographed the rope at my backyard this morning. Went to Hong Lim to buy 10 metres of rope (Orange colour). Hopefully God will grant me the strength of pulley fixing so that the damn thing can work.
Lunch
Packeted Maggi Goreng for lunch. Kept thinking about my work over lunch. I’m not supposed to do that but I can’t help it.
Programming
Worked on the Delimited String engine. Only managed to complete the part where I parsed the TextQualifier in. Still needed to make the whole method dynamic. I’m hoping to build one HTML Renderer Engine so that in future I just need to call the .class file to generate HTML codes. But on hindsight. I need to produce a hard-coded copy of the iPlanner project I’m currently working on. Cai Wei is already helping out with items 1 & 3. I need to pull my weight and justify my existence too.
Blade I & II
Fitness First doesn’t have it. That leaves Video Ezy. Mei can’t rent it herself coz it’s M18. But I think the shop owners won’t care right. Even Carrefour sells R(A) movies.
Badminton
Today was one of the most energy-sapping I ever had. When Mummy and I left the court, it was already 9:30 pm. That means I played continuously for 2.5 hours. My whole t-shirt was drenched. I was actually dripping perspiration onto the floor. Could hardly walk when I left.
Going home
Stopped at NTUC on the way home. Mummy bought some bread.
Food @ Home
Thankfully Granny left a Fried Egg and some soup for me. Feeling really hungry. I mean REALLY hungry. I even supplemented it with 2 packets of Instant Campbell Soup from my table top.
King Kong Movie
It’s official. Daxin & I will catch the sneak preview at Great World City on Wednesday. Eng Yeow & Cai Wei can only make it on Friday. I’ll have the honour of doing the booking.
Aunt Ah Kum
Noticed Granny’s opened phone book while on my way upstairs to bathed. A voice simply told me to call Aunt Ah Kum and invite her to the Xmas Party. Call I did. I’m glad she could make it. She’s my nanny. I still remember her looking after me when I was still a toddler at Farrer Court. She’s working at NTU Hall 14 now. Siew Ling will be back in Singapore by then. Told Aunt Ah Kum to bring her along too. Now I wonder if Sixian would be back in Singapore at that time too. After the phone call. I saved immortalised her phone number and address onto my XDA.
Had Maggi Assam for breakfast. Followed Mummy’s car to office. Went Fitness First. Completed another 2.5km on the X-Trainer. Bringing my aggregate total to 15km. It would take more than a miracle for me to finish 150 km by end of Jan.
Rope
Photographed the rope at my backyard this morning. Went to Hong Lim to buy 10 metres of rope (Orange colour). Hopefully God will grant me the strength of pulley fixing so that the damn thing can work.
Lunch
Packeted Maggi Goreng for lunch. Kept thinking about my work over lunch. I’m not supposed to do that but I can’t help it.
Programming
Worked on the Delimited String engine. Only managed to complete the part where I parsed the TextQualifier in. Still needed to make the whole method dynamic. I’m hoping to build one HTML Renderer Engine so that in future I just need to call the .class file to generate HTML codes. But on hindsight. I need to produce a hard-coded copy of the iPlanner project I’m currently working on. Cai Wei is already helping out with items 1 & 3. I need to pull my weight and justify my existence too.
Blade I & II
Fitness First doesn’t have it. That leaves Video Ezy. Mei can’t rent it herself coz it’s M18. But I think the shop owners won’t care right. Even Carrefour sells R(A) movies.
Badminton
Today was one of the most energy-sapping I ever had. When Mummy and I left the court, it was already 9:30 pm. That means I played continuously for 2.5 hours. My whole t-shirt was drenched. I was actually dripping perspiration onto the floor. Could hardly walk when I left.
Going home
Stopped at NTUC on the way home. Mummy bought some bread.
Food @ Home
Thankfully Granny left a Fried Egg and some soup for me. Feeling really hungry. I mean REALLY hungry. I even supplemented it with 2 packets of Instant Campbell Soup from my table top.
King Kong Movie
It’s official. Daxin & I will catch the sneak preview at Great World City on Wednesday. Eng Yeow & Cai Wei can only make it on Friday. I’ll have the honour of doing the booking.
Aunt Ah Kum
Noticed Granny’s opened phone book while on my way upstairs to bathed. A voice simply told me to call Aunt Ah Kum and invite her to the Xmas Party. Call I did. I’m glad she could make it. She’s my nanny. I still remember her looking after me when I was still a toddler at Farrer Court. She’s working at NTU Hall 14 now. Siew Ling will be back in Singapore by then. Told Aunt Ah Kum to bring her along too. Now I wonder if Sixian would be back in Singapore at that time too. After the phone call. I saved immortalised her phone number and address onto my XDA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home