[2005 12 05] - [Mon]
Morning
Did 50 situps. Bee Hoon for breakfast. Got a new Colgate for Granny's empty Colgate tube. Followed Mummy's car to work. New errand request from Mummy. Find out our printer model. Buy catridge. Fix blinds at the backyard. First one is easy. The 2nd one will have to wait till next week when I come back from course.
Fitness First
Another 11 Chin-ups of 60kg. Another 2.5km on the X-Trainer. Total distance is 12.5km.
LMS troubles
A query on Leads SMS being sent and no handphone number of Leads being captured. There's pretty nothing much I can do when all that I can see from the MQ Server is a 2033 error. I wonder who's big idea is it to use the MQ Eai Hub. It doesn't improve the quality of the application. In fact it deteriorates the quality. It doesn't follow the notion of shared services. If we followed. Both Lig & LMS will be able the share the same database.
Greatlink Choice Fund Price
Deployed the changed to production. It dropped to 0.87+ & 0.868 for the Sep & Oct funds. I even thought that the server had an error. Asked Hiu Phui to check with the users. Unfortunately, the amount is true.
Oyster Email Automation
Managed to finish the coding for the copying and aggregation of Oyster Emails. The last leg would be to tweak the existing portions to use my library.
HDB Parking Summon
HDB replied that my summon is waived. A good news today that I'll cherish.
Xia Sang Ju
Bought this at Granny's request. Supposed to be some cooling tea. I think a lot of people needs that. Including me.
MLG Saga
Even non-champions need to work! Daxin's job as champion is to convene a useless meeting so that non-champions like us can waste company time going over repeated stuff from the IT Team-Building. A good thing that it is scheduled for this Thursday. During my Java Architecture Course.
Lunch
Asked Andy to tar pau Bee Hoon Kosing for me. We were talking about the health check that’s going on today. It gives me the creeps just listening to how the nurse staples your finger. I’m allergic to needles and pain.
Xmas Party
Daxin suddenly mentioned about the Xmas party in front of everybody. Eng Yeow heard it and even said ‘Can I come?’ It make it so awkward that I had to say no point-blank.
Wrapping Project Oyster Automation
Finally completed it. Will be able to use it for the December broadcast.
Fundprices for 10.9.101.3
Fixed the column alignment for the historical prices. Updated the files on the UAT server. Hopefully, there are no more changes.
Copying of files from T7
Automated that as well. I think I can copy, resize, eject my T7 without opening any windows or using my mouse.
Badminton
Was in good form today. Maybe it's because of my improved Fitness First. Vivien used to be better. Maybe her skills came down to the same level as us. It's quite irritating to see May Kin criticising Vivien when her own game is not really quite up to scratch.
Dropping Mummy @ Beauty World
We needed to fetch Mei from Yio Chu Kang. But although Mummy said Yio Chu Kang, her mind was on Choa Chu Kang. Told me to drop her at Beauty World so that it is on the way there. Realised her mistake only when she reached there.
Stratton Drive
Fetched Mei from Stratton Drive. Her friends seem to stay at ulu places like this. It's actually at the end of Seletar Road. Thankfully, for those staying there, there's a shotcut leading to Ang Mo Kio Avanie 5.
Going back
Went back Beauty Road to fetch Mummy from Shop N Save. Filled up petrol at Mobil near our home. Filled a fix amount of $50 instead of the usual 'full tank' so that we can get the box of tissue papers as free gift.
Home
Ate some food at home. Mushroom with minced meat.
New Police Story
Watched it on DVD with Mei. First watched it at Alex's house during last year's Xmas Eve. The lunch gang and I were still talking about it during one of the lunches recently. This is still on of the better Jackie Chan movies as everyone concentrated on the story rather than special effects and big boobs. Finished the movie at midnight.
Did 50 situps. Bee Hoon for breakfast. Got a new Colgate for Granny's empty Colgate tube. Followed Mummy's car to work. New errand request from Mummy. Find out our printer model. Buy catridge. Fix blinds at the backyard. First one is easy. The 2nd one will have to wait till next week when I come back from course.
Fitness First
Another 11 Chin-ups of 60kg. Another 2.5km on the X-Trainer. Total distance is 12.5km.
LMS troubles
A query on Leads SMS being sent and no handphone number of Leads being captured. There's pretty nothing much I can do when all that I can see from the MQ Server is a 2033 error. I wonder who's big idea is it to use the MQ Eai Hub. It doesn't improve the quality of the application. In fact it deteriorates the quality. It doesn't follow the notion of shared services. If we followed. Both Lig & LMS will be able the share the same database.
Greatlink Choice Fund Price
Deployed the changed to production. It dropped to 0.87+ & 0.868 for the Sep & Oct funds. I even thought that the server had an error. Asked Hiu Phui to check with the users. Unfortunately, the amount is true.
Oyster Email Automation
Managed to finish the coding for the copying and aggregation of Oyster Emails. The last leg would be to tweak the existing portions to use my library.
HDB Parking Summon
HDB replied that my summon is waived. A good news today that I'll cherish.
Xia Sang Ju
Bought this at Granny's request. Supposed to be some cooling tea. I think a lot of people needs that. Including me.
MLG Saga
Even non-champions need to work! Daxin's job as champion is to convene a useless meeting so that non-champions like us can waste company time going over repeated stuff from the IT Team-Building. A good thing that it is scheduled for this Thursday. During my Java Architecture Course.
Lunch
Asked Andy to tar pau Bee Hoon Kosing for me. We were talking about the health check that’s going on today. It gives me the creeps just listening to how the nurse staples your finger. I’m allergic to needles and pain.
Xmas Party
Daxin suddenly mentioned about the Xmas party in front of everybody. Eng Yeow heard it and even said ‘Can I come?’ It make it so awkward that I had to say no point-blank.
Wrapping Project Oyster Automation
Finally completed it. Will be able to use it for the December broadcast.
Fundprices for 10.9.101.3
Fixed the column alignment for the historical prices. Updated the files on the UAT server. Hopefully, there are no more changes.
Copying of files from T7
Automated that as well. I think I can copy, resize, eject my T7 without opening any windows or using my mouse.
Badminton
Was in good form today. Maybe it's because of my improved Fitness First. Vivien used to be better. Maybe her skills came down to the same level as us. It's quite irritating to see May Kin criticising Vivien when her own game is not really quite up to scratch.
Dropping Mummy @ Beauty World
We needed to fetch Mei from Yio Chu Kang. But although Mummy said Yio Chu Kang, her mind was on Choa Chu Kang. Told me to drop her at Beauty World so that it is on the way there. Realised her mistake only when she reached there.
Stratton Drive
Fetched Mei from Stratton Drive. Her friends seem to stay at ulu places like this. It's actually at the end of Seletar Road. Thankfully, for those staying there, there's a shotcut leading to Ang Mo Kio Avanie 5.
Going back
Went back Beauty Road to fetch Mummy from Shop N Save. Filled up petrol at Mobil near our home. Filled a fix amount of $50 instead of the usual 'full tank' so that we can get the box of tissue papers as free gift.
Home
Ate some food at home. Mushroom with minced meat.
New Police Story
Watched it on DVD with Mei. First watched it at Alex's house during last year's Xmas Eve. The lunch gang and I were still talking about it during one of the lunches recently. This is still on of the better Jackie Chan movies as everyone concentrated on the story rather than special effects and big boobs. Finished the movie at midnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home