[2005 12 11] - [Sun]
My right arm
I stretched my right arm in a certain way unwittingly this morning. It actually cured the pain in my right arm whenever I lie down on it.
Morning
Woke up at 8:30 am. Had Siew Mai for breakfast. Bathed and went to write my diary. Checked football results. Newcastle 1-0 Arsenal. Somehow I felt happier when Man U lost 2-1 to Benfica earlier in the week.
Church
Rev Ho Chee Sin was speaking.
Lunch
Went to Redhill Market for lunch. Parkd at the Blk 77 Multi-Storey Car Park. Bought Carrot Cake. Mummy & Mei took a bit of my Carrot Cake and ate light stuff. We then took a walk through the balloted flats to Blk 63B. It is quite a short & nice walk. Mummy & Mei carried on to explore the block (Mei haven't seen the place). I went back to take the car to Blk 63B. We went to the roof garden. Then went up to the 30th floor where we could see the sea, Bukit Timah Hill, Orchard and those Raffles Place Buildings.
Going home
Dropped Mummy @ Kim Seng CC. Fetched Ling. Went home. Supposed to go King Albert Park so that I can rent Blade I & II for Mei. Promised to locate it at Fitness First for her.
Home
Showed Ling the photos. Took a bath. Ling helped Mei in the cross-stitch department.
Labrador Park
Picked Mummy up from Kim Seng CC. Then we brought Granny to Labrador Park. Granny & Mummy stayed at the benches near the car park while Mei, Ling & I walked to the sea. Lots of dogs with their owners around. There was this Golden Retriever that seemed very happy to be there. We then made our way to Tiong Bahru Market for Dinner
Tiong Bahru Market
Mummy & I had Fried Kway Teow for Dinner. Ling had Duck Rice. But she still felt hungry after dinner. Mei ordered a mini-sized Carrot Cake. It wasn’t enough. So she bought some Tu Tu Kueh to supplement it. Granny had Poh Piah for Dinner.
Toilet @ Shell Station
At first Granny wanted to go to the toilet at Tiong Bahru Market. But it was at the other end of the market. I suggested fetching her to the Shell Station at Outram Road. When we reached the Petrol Kiosk, the Ladies was locked. So Mummy had to get the key from the cashier.
Going Home
Dropped Mummy & Mei at The Third Place. Then went to Orchard Road to see the lights. This year’s lighting is very well done. Impressive. There wasn’t any jam at Orchard Road too. Bought some curry puffs from the stall opposite the old Rex Cinema.
Home
We finished the curry puffs. Ling wasn’t that impressed with the curry puff. But I like it a lot. Granny also liked it. Watched Zong Yi Da Ge Da on TV. It’s been a long time since I watched it. Still liked it. But at the current slot at 7:30 pm, I don’t have much chances to watch it. Ling started on the cross-stitch that Mei or Mummy is supposed to do. I think that Ling will end up finishing it. Ling wanted to teach me. I’m definitely straight. I’ll have none of that.
Showed Photos
Showed Mummy & Mei the graduation photos from 2 weeks ago.
Ghost Show
Watched the Channel U Ghost Show with Ling. About previous life. After life. Chinese operas. Sent Ling home after the show.
I stretched my right arm in a certain way unwittingly this morning. It actually cured the pain in my right arm whenever I lie down on it.
Morning
Woke up at 8:30 am. Had Siew Mai for breakfast. Bathed and went to write my diary. Checked football results. Newcastle 1-0 Arsenal. Somehow I felt happier when Man U lost 2-1 to Benfica earlier in the week.
Church
Rev Ho Chee Sin was speaking.
Lunch
Went to Redhill Market for lunch. Parkd at the Blk 77 Multi-Storey Car Park. Bought Carrot Cake. Mummy & Mei took a bit of my Carrot Cake and ate light stuff. We then took a walk through the balloted flats to Blk 63B. It is quite a short & nice walk. Mummy & Mei carried on to explore the block (Mei haven't seen the place). I went back to take the car to Blk 63B. We went to the roof garden. Then went up to the 30th floor where we could see the sea, Bukit Timah Hill, Orchard and those Raffles Place Buildings.
Going home
Dropped Mummy @ Kim Seng CC. Fetched Ling. Went home. Supposed to go King Albert Park so that I can rent Blade I & II for Mei. Promised to locate it at Fitness First for her.
Home
Showed Ling the photos. Took a bath. Ling helped Mei in the cross-stitch department.
Labrador Park
Picked Mummy up from Kim Seng CC. Then we brought Granny to Labrador Park. Granny & Mummy stayed at the benches near the car park while Mei, Ling & I walked to the sea. Lots of dogs with their owners around. There was this Golden Retriever that seemed very happy to be there. We then made our way to Tiong Bahru Market for Dinner
Tiong Bahru Market
Mummy & I had Fried Kway Teow for Dinner. Ling had Duck Rice. But she still felt hungry after dinner. Mei ordered a mini-sized Carrot Cake. It wasn’t enough. So she bought some Tu Tu Kueh to supplement it. Granny had Poh Piah for Dinner.
Toilet @ Shell Station
At first Granny wanted to go to the toilet at Tiong Bahru Market. But it was at the other end of the market. I suggested fetching her to the Shell Station at Outram Road. When we reached the Petrol Kiosk, the Ladies was locked. So Mummy had to get the key from the cashier.
Going Home
Dropped Mummy & Mei at The Third Place. Then went to Orchard Road to see the lights. This year’s lighting is very well done. Impressive. There wasn’t any jam at Orchard Road too. Bought some curry puffs from the stall opposite the old Rex Cinema.
Home
We finished the curry puffs. Ling wasn’t that impressed with the curry puff. But I like it a lot. Granny also liked it. Watched Zong Yi Da Ge Da on TV. It’s been a long time since I watched it. Still liked it. But at the current slot at 7:30 pm, I don’t have much chances to watch it. Ling started on the cross-stitch that Mei or Mummy is supposed to do. I think that Ling will end up finishing it. Ling wanted to teach me. I’m definitely straight. I’ll have none of that.
Showed Photos
Showed Mummy & Mei the graduation photos from 2 weeks ago.
Ghost Show
Watched the Channel U Ghost Show with Ling. About previous life. After life. Chinese operas. Sent Ling home after the show.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home