Wednesday, December 07, 2005

[2005 12 07] - [Wed]

Bean Sprouts
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast. This time the stall holder decided to put quite a fair bit of bean sprouts on it. Of course I left them aside. I despise bean sprouts. Except those fried by Granny. I'll tell you my gmail password if you threaten me with Bean Sprouts.
Fitness First @ Paragon
Mummy dropped me at the Far East Plaza bus stop. I took a short walk to Paragon. A sign says that you can only enter by Bideford Road before 8am. Ran 2.6+ km on speed 11 at the thread mill. It was the thread mill at the far end corner. It also comes with a big LCD screen where you can watch TV and set your speed and Gradient. Originally planned to run only 2.4km. But ended up watching a Table-Tennis set. Promised myself to check the distance covered when both players had 6 points each or one of the players won. In the end they played to 10-5 before it finished 11-6.
Called Ling
Didn't call her yesterday. Tried to call her after my run. No answer. Managed to get her at her office after I bathed. She was probably listening to the receiver when I called.
Funny show
Watched a show at the Fitness First Lounge Area. It has the same flavour as 'America's funniest videos'. Was laughing at the videos of people falling down the stairs.
Course - Module 12
Went through in detail how to draw up Use Cases. How to draw the domain model. How to draw the dependency diagram. If only NUS teaches this in school.
Lunch
Walked to Comcentre to Tar Pau food with Dhamresh. I bought a packet of vegetarian Bee Hoon for $1.50. Dharmesh's Nasi Briyani was $3. It tasted different from the Banquet version but it's just as good.
POJO
Interesting acronym. Plain Old Java Object.
Course - Colaboration Diagram
Went through the Use Case. This time we drew the Colaboration Diagram for the Funds Transfer Use Case.
Course - Deployment Diagram
Expanded the Colaboration Diagram into a deployment diagram. Getting higher & higher in the level of detail.
Dbl O tonight
Laval trying to organise Dbl O clubbing tonight. I think I'll go. But won't drink.
171 Home
Course finished at around 5:20 pm. Half-hour later than the day before. Crashed out on the bus until home again.
Dinner @ Home
There was Bean Sprouts. But Granny’s Bean Sprouts are edible.
Double O
To ok 171 & 54 down to Dbl O. It’s Girls’ Night tonight. Not sure what it meant until I paid the cover charge of $25 and went in at 8:45 pm. 90% of the songs were cheesy pop songs sung by ladies. Yup. There was free flow of alcohol for ladies and free entry. But some of them belong to the senior citizens’ club. Ordered an Orange Juice for my first drink. Laval then came. Albert came later. They ordered a jug of Bacardi Coke. Horrible Drink. Played 5-10 and another drinking game to finish it. Next was a jug of Vodka Lime. Meanwhile, the crowd was building up. There was this Auntie beside us who came with her nieces. The nieces brought another guy friend who stood around like an AFC. Anyway, 99% of the guys there are AFC. We left at 11+ pm. Coz it will go downhill from now on. The girls will start to leave and the guys will start to come in.
Taxi
Wanted to take bus home. But Laval took cab and sent me home. Now the midnight charge is staggered. It’s at 10% from 11:30 pm onwards and 20% after 12 midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home