[2005 12 02] - [Fri]
Morning
Resti fried some Bee Hoon for breakfast. Followed Mummy’s car to work. Decided not to go Fitness First as I’m feeling a little lazy. Moreoever I bathed at 12+ last night. So I don’t feel so dirty yet.
Friendster
A friendster request from…… Sarah. Saw Siu Ming’s profile too. Seems to be a revival from friendster with a lot of people logging in. Maybe one day I’ll even find my grandmother there. Out of morbid curiosity. I wonder what happens when a Friendster Account holder passes away? Do we send some Letters of Administration to the Friendster Administration? Or do we let the account achieve immortality.
Blog on Andy's wife
Chris remarked that I sounded very serious in my diary yesterday. I sort of hinted to Chris what I witnessed dring Stephen's wedding.
Lunch
Bought Nasi Lemak for lunch.
Work - Oyster Automation
Continued my Oyster Automation for the day. Managed to code out the part where the engine checks if an email is valid. Should be able to wrap things up next Monday.
Work - Etravel Error
A few submissions got the same confirmation number. Xinhui was debugging it. Quite hard to do it without Tang Seng.
Summon appeal
A few calls to HDB. First few calls to confirm that they did not receive my appeal despite my confirmation email from them. Next few calls to make sure that my appeal email was received.
Home
Followed Mummy home. Dropped Mummy at Bt Timah Plaza coz she wanted to do some shopping at NTUC. The Holland Road-Clementi Road way is actually quite fast. Went home to take dinner. There was steamed egg, Fried Egg, Si Chuan Vegetables. Bathed and went out to pick Mummy.
Esmirada
Drove down to Esmirada. Parked at Tree Top Residences. Alex was there. Dennis was there. Val was there. I did not drink any alcohol. Had Earl Grey Tea instead. We played tai tee. Then went on to 3,4,5. That's when I started drinking. Basically if you roll a 3, you pour into cup 3. Same for 4 & 5. If there is alcohol in the cup. You'll have to finish the cup. Those who got 3,4 & 5 will roll again. You are safe only if you roll 1,2 or 6. Stephen joined us later. Then Dennis' sister Fion. Who looked like she is in her early 20s but actually she is a year older than me. Val's friend (Leon) came. The rest was a blur. Lots of Kino between Leon & Val. Alex's other secondary school friends came over from Zouk and all hell broke loose. Jugs of Hoegaarden began free-flowing. Dennis left early with Fion. And it was 1:20 am. I left a couple of minutes later. The guard at Tree Tops Residences chided me for parking there.
Resti fried some Bee Hoon for breakfast. Followed Mummy’s car to work. Decided not to go Fitness First as I’m feeling a little lazy. Moreoever I bathed at 12+ last night. So I don’t feel so dirty yet.
Friendster
A friendster request from…… Sarah. Saw Siu Ming’s profile too. Seems to be a revival from friendster with a lot of people logging in. Maybe one day I’ll even find my grandmother there. Out of morbid curiosity. I wonder what happens when a Friendster Account holder passes away? Do we send some Letters of Administration to the Friendster Administration? Or do we let the account achieve immortality.
Blog on Andy's wife
Chris remarked that I sounded very serious in my diary yesterday. I sort of hinted to Chris what I witnessed dring Stephen's wedding.
Lunch
Bought Nasi Lemak for lunch.
Work - Oyster Automation
Continued my Oyster Automation for the day. Managed to code out the part where the engine checks if an email is valid. Should be able to wrap things up next Monday.
Work - Etravel Error
A few submissions got the same confirmation number. Xinhui was debugging it. Quite hard to do it without Tang Seng.
Summon appeal
A few calls to HDB. First few calls to confirm that they did not receive my appeal despite my confirmation email from them. Next few calls to make sure that my appeal email was received.
Home
Followed Mummy home. Dropped Mummy at Bt Timah Plaza coz she wanted to do some shopping at NTUC. The Holland Road-Clementi Road way is actually quite fast. Went home to take dinner. There was steamed egg, Fried Egg, Si Chuan Vegetables. Bathed and went out to pick Mummy.
Esmirada
Drove down to Esmirada. Parked at Tree Top Residences. Alex was there. Dennis was there. Val was there. I did not drink any alcohol. Had Earl Grey Tea instead. We played tai tee. Then went on to 3,4,5. That's when I started drinking. Basically if you roll a 3, you pour into cup 3. Same for 4 & 5. If there is alcohol in the cup. You'll have to finish the cup. Those who got 3,4 & 5 will roll again. You are safe only if you roll 1,2 or 6. Stephen joined us later. Then Dennis' sister Fion. Who looked like she is in her early 20s but actually she is a year older than me. Val's friend (Leon) came. The rest was a blur. Lots of Kino between Leon & Val. Alex's other secondary school friends came over from Zouk and all hell broke loose. Jugs of Hoegaarden began free-flowing. Dennis left early with Fion. And it was 1:20 am. I left a couple of minutes later. The guard at Tree Tops Residences chided me for parking there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home