[2005 12 06] - [Tue]
Morning
Did my 50 situps. My arms still ached from the chin-ups the day before. Had Maggi Curry. Finished the soup partially. It is an achievement as I usually finish the soup. The last time I was so health-concious was earlier this year when I was training for my IPPT. Mummy going for a meeting somewhere else. Took 77 to Orchard. Travelling time - 30 minutes. Will be attending 'Architecting and Designing J2EE Applications' at Sun Microsystems. Training place is Tower B, Ngee Ann City.
Fitness First @ Paragon
Came here to bathe. Used cold water. But felt very cool afterwards. The air-conditioning here is better than the Fitness First Gym @ George Street.
Course (Morning)
The place looks cosy. Gives a better feeling than Oracle. Instructor is Feisal Ahmad. He's an Indian with a Chinese Mum. No wonder he knows Chinese. Speaks very good articulated English. Course is very useful. Talked about the use of Use Case & Activity Diagrams. It was more interesting than those 'xxx Life Great(er)' courses.
Tea Break
There was 8 pieces of each type of food. Very exact. 7 students & 1 instructor from our room (Sunbeam).
The rooms
Sun named the rooms after words starting with 'Sun' like 'Sunbeam' & 'Sunray'.
Lunch
Packeted food from Singapore Power Building. I had MVR. Dhamrash bought Indian food. The stall he bought from doesn't have a fixed price. The customer pays whatever he feels like paying.
Printer Catridge
Bought the Printer Cartridge after lunch for my Lexmark X75.
Course (afternoon)
Went through Modules 2 & 3. At the end of the day, we went through a case study where we can apply whatever was learnt.
Fire Drill Tomorrow
There would be a fire drill tomorrow. So to avoid the firedrill, we’ll start classes at… 10:15 am. Yay! I think GE will have a fire drill tomorrow too.
Taking 171 home
Got up the bus at 5:15pm. Early huh. Crashed out the moment I sat down. Reached home and finished dinner before 6.
Dinner
Tau Kua & Minced Meat.
Rest of night
Bathed. Lazed around on the bed. Enjoying the bright blue sky. Rare for a Raffles Place worker like me. Until I decided to give Z a message.
Z
From an exchange of messages. She seemed aloof. Doesn’t feel like ocming out or meeting anyone. On further probing, found out that her Mum was sick. No wonder. I don’t think she is as bad as J has made her out to be.
More stuff done at home
Changed the Printer Catridge. Copied photos to Mei’s thumbdrive. Didn’t know that our desktop can play rmvb files. Went blog surfing. Kennysia blogged about indiscriminate parking in Kuching. It happens everywhere. Even in Singapore. Even in Japan! I witnessed it myself. But what the police did was interesting. He placed a piece of paper on the windscreeen. I’m sure it wasn’t a summon. Coz he didn’t write or type anything or even take photos. The paper looked like a notice telling the driver that it he/she is not supposed to park there.
Did my 50 situps. My arms still ached from the chin-ups the day before. Had Maggi Curry. Finished the soup partially. It is an achievement as I usually finish the soup. The last time I was so health-concious was earlier this year when I was training for my IPPT. Mummy going for a meeting somewhere else. Took 77 to Orchard. Travelling time - 30 minutes. Will be attending 'Architecting and Designing J2EE Applications' at Sun Microsystems. Training place is Tower B, Ngee Ann City.
Fitness First @ Paragon
Came here to bathe. Used cold water. But felt very cool afterwards. The air-conditioning here is better than the Fitness First Gym @ George Street.
Course (Morning)
The place looks cosy. Gives a better feeling than Oracle. Instructor is Feisal Ahmad. He's an Indian with a Chinese Mum. No wonder he knows Chinese. Speaks very good articulated English. Course is very useful. Talked about the use of Use Case & Activity Diagrams. It was more interesting than those 'xxx Life Great(er)' courses.
Tea Break
There was 8 pieces of each type of food. Very exact. 7 students & 1 instructor from our room (Sunbeam).
The rooms
Sun named the rooms after words starting with 'Sun' like 'Sunbeam' & 'Sunray'.
Lunch
Packeted food from Singapore Power Building. I had MVR. Dhamrash bought Indian food. The stall he bought from doesn't have a fixed price. The customer pays whatever he feels like paying.
Printer Catridge
Bought the Printer Cartridge after lunch for my Lexmark X75.
Course (afternoon)
Went through Modules 2 & 3. At the end of the day, we went through a case study where we can apply whatever was learnt.
Fire Drill Tomorrow
There would be a fire drill tomorrow. So to avoid the firedrill, we’ll start classes at… 10:15 am. Yay! I think GE will have a fire drill tomorrow too.
Taking 171 home
Got up the bus at 5:15pm. Early huh. Crashed out the moment I sat down. Reached home and finished dinner before 6.
Dinner
Tau Kua & Minced Meat.
Rest of night
Bathed. Lazed around on the bed. Enjoying the bright blue sky. Rare for a Raffles Place worker like me. Until I decided to give Z a message.
Z
From an exchange of messages. She seemed aloof. Doesn’t feel like ocming out or meeting anyone. On further probing, found out that her Mum was sick. No wonder. I don’t think she is as bad as J has made her out to be.
More stuff done at home
Changed the Printer Catridge. Copied photos to Mei’s thumbdrive. Didn’t know that our desktop can play rmvb files. Went blog surfing. Kennysia blogged about indiscriminate parking in Kuching. It happens everywhere. Even in Singapore. Even in Japan! I witnessed it myself. But what the police did was interesting. He placed a piece of paper on the windscreeen. I’m sure it wasn’t a summon. Coz he didn’t write or type anything or even take photos. The paper looked like a notice telling the driver that it he/she is not supposed to park there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home