[2005 11 11] - [Fri]
Morning
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast before taking 970 to work.
Shi Yi Yue De Xiao Bang
Translated as ‘Chopin in November’. This is Jay Chow’s latest album. The first 5 tracks are forgetable. Only like tracks 12 (Yi2 Lu4 Shang4 Bei3), 10 (Shan1 Hu2 Hai3), 11 (Piao1 Yi2), 6 (Feng1), 7 (Lang4 Man4 Shou3 Ji1). In that order. Tracks 12 & 11 are from the Initial D movie. Track 10 is a duet between him and a girl called Lara. It’s not mentioned who the girl is. I think I’m gonna learn them, the duet as well.
Work (morning)
Nothing in much in office in the morning. I’ve finished my fundprice yesterday. Maybe I’ll do the Grand Shanghai quotation in the afternoon. There’s also the team-building follow-up handing over ceremony this afternoon.
Read vol 19 & 20 of Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou
Yeah. It got me captivated for the whole afternoon. Great Story. The 21st volume is the last volume.
Work (afternoon)
Nothing much too. Added the handover the IT Magazine Project from the IT Team-Building Follow-up team to the Working Committee. It went on routinely. The people expected to be there were there. The people not expected to be there will not be there.
Bus 174 Home
I've forgotten the previous time where I took bus home. It shows how long I haven't been doing that. This is the first time I'll be taking bus home with the Orchard Road ERP in place. I expected the journey to be faster within Orchard Area. I didn't get to witness any of those coz I slept on the bus once I got up. But one thing is certain. I reached home at 7:10 pm. I wonder what took the bus so long.
Dinner
There's minced meat with egg & minced meat with Tau Kua.
Changes to home
The built-in cupboard in the kitchen is finally done. Hopefully with the sealed hole, the rats won't come visiting anymore. The cupboard in the bathroom is also done up.
New flat
Val called. The $335k valuation is actually dated 27 Oct. Her director chided her for not taking an up-to-date valuation. I'm actually okay with that. Coz I feel that it won't fluctuate too much.
Wala Wala
What: Gathering of former SoC people
Who: Alex, Junaida, Sue, Thiru, Edwin, Laval, John + wife, Albert & me
The good: My 'Rooster' hairstyle. Catching up with Junaida & Albert. Finding another drinking buddy in Albert.
The bad: Wala Sucks. Cheesy live band. Cheesy songs. No place to stand. We had to stand beside the toilet. Sue asking us to come Wala Wala just to talk to some guys and making all of us come along. Sue asking us to wait with her until another guy friend pick her up. $75 for a jug of Long Island Tea is daylight robbery.
Being a bee
Being one of the many bees that orbit around a pretty flower is just not me. Unless the pretty flower sucks my dick. If not, she will be judged based on conversation, character & integrity. Of course, those pretty flowers usually fail the CCI test. I'm a King Bee (at least I hope I am) that prefers to be surrounded by B-Grade Evergreen flowers that are able to bloom in harsh conditions.
Going Home
Took 970 home. Gave Ling a call at home. Before reading my comic.
Aunt Soh Heng's PC
Mummy came to my room and talked about going to Aunt Soh Heng's place to fix her PC on Sunday.
Finished volume 21 of Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou
I felt that the story should have ended at Volume 20. It talked about life 16 years later. The daughter of Arima & Miyazawa falls in love with their friend. Yeah. That's how the story ended.
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast before taking 970 to work.
Shi Yi Yue De Xiao Bang
Translated as ‘Chopin in November’. This is Jay Chow’s latest album. The first 5 tracks are forgetable. Only like tracks 12 (Yi2 Lu4 Shang4 Bei3), 10 (Shan1 Hu2 Hai3), 11 (Piao1 Yi2), 6 (Feng1), 7 (Lang4 Man4 Shou3 Ji1). In that order. Tracks 12 & 11 are from the Initial D movie. Track 10 is a duet between him and a girl called Lara. It’s not mentioned who the girl is. I think I’m gonna learn them, the duet as well.
Work (morning)
Nothing in much in office in the morning. I’ve finished my fundprice yesterday. Maybe I’ll do the Grand Shanghai quotation in the afternoon. There’s also the team-building follow-up handing over ceremony this afternoon.
Read vol 19 & 20 of Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou
Yeah. It got me captivated for the whole afternoon. Great Story. The 21st volume is the last volume.
Work (afternoon)
Nothing much too. Added the handover the IT Magazine Project from the IT Team-Building Follow-up team to the Working Committee. It went on routinely. The people expected to be there were there. The people not expected to be there will not be there.
Bus 174 Home
I've forgotten the previous time where I took bus home. It shows how long I haven't been doing that. This is the first time I'll be taking bus home with the Orchard Road ERP in place. I expected the journey to be faster within Orchard Area. I didn't get to witness any of those coz I slept on the bus once I got up. But one thing is certain. I reached home at 7:10 pm. I wonder what took the bus so long.
Dinner
There's minced meat with egg & minced meat with Tau Kua.
Changes to home
The built-in cupboard in the kitchen is finally done. Hopefully with the sealed hole, the rats won't come visiting anymore. The cupboard in the bathroom is also done up.
New flat
Val called. The $335k valuation is actually dated 27 Oct. Her director chided her for not taking an up-to-date valuation. I'm actually okay with that. Coz I feel that it won't fluctuate too much.
Wala Wala
What: Gathering of former SoC people
Who: Alex, Junaida, Sue, Thiru, Edwin, Laval, John + wife, Albert & me
The good: My 'Rooster' hairstyle. Catching up with Junaida & Albert. Finding another drinking buddy in Albert.
The bad: Wala Sucks. Cheesy live band. Cheesy songs. No place to stand. We had to stand beside the toilet. Sue asking us to come Wala Wala just to talk to some guys and making all of us come along. Sue asking us to wait with her until another guy friend pick her up. $75 for a jug of Long Island Tea is daylight robbery.
Being a bee
Being one of the many bees that orbit around a pretty flower is just not me. Unless the pretty flower sucks my dick. If not, she will be judged based on conversation, character & integrity. Of course, those pretty flowers usually fail the CCI test. I'm a King Bee (at least I hope I am) that prefers to be surrounded by B-Grade Evergreen flowers that are able to bloom in harsh conditions.
Going Home
Took 970 home. Gave Ling a call at home. Before reading my comic.
Aunt Soh Heng's PC
Mummy came to my room and talked about going to Aunt Soh Heng's place to fix her PC on Sunday.
Finished volume 21 of Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou
I felt that the story should have ended at Volume 20. It talked about life 16 years later. The daughter of Arima & Miyazawa falls in love with their friend. Yeah. That's how the story ended.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home