Saturday, December 17, 2005

[2005 12 17] - [Sat]

Waking up
Woke up at 10+ am. Had Fried Bee Hoon for breakfast. Really had a good sleep.
Lunch
Picked Mei up from her Track & Field Camp at ACJC. At first I wanted to bring them to Alexandra Village for lunch. Then Mummy suggested Ayer Rajah Canteen, where Ling's parents have a Fruit Stall. I'm glad I had a chance to bring Granny & Mummy there.
Panasonic DVD Player
Didn't want to take lunch. Went to Panasonic Service Centre at Jalan Kilang Barat after dropping Granny, Mummy & Mei. Our DVD player is not working. After leaving the place, the repairman suddenly called me. Saying the repair is $90+. I told him that it is too expensive. He even offered to lower the prize. I gave my final price of $82.
Ling's Home
Went back to pick Granny, Mummy & Mei there. Mei didn't eat coz she didn't dind anything suitable there. Mummy then dropped me at Commonwealth MRT. Ling & I will go Sentosa today to make use of the free Carlsberg Sky Tower free voucher.
Alexandra Village
Came here for Claypot Laksa before we go down to HarbourFront to take the Rasa Sentosa bus.
Rasa Sentosa bus
Took the bus there. Ling was worried that the driver will ask us for the room number. I think more than half are not guests of Rasa Sentosa.
Green Bus Service
It's an open-top double-decker bus. Ling & I enjoyed the view and breeze. They seem to be hand-me-downs from SBS.
Carlsberg Sky Tower
Took the Green Bus Service there. Queued and went up. Can see lots of things. Sentosa looks like a jungle from 110 metres above sea-level. The tickets would have cost $10 per person.
Subway
Bought food from here. Ling is hungry now.
Parrot
We saw 1 man offering photography with his parrots for $5.
Blue Line
Took the bus back to Rasa Sentosa.
Siloso Beach
Went to Kaypo at a church wedding by sea. Took some photos around. Also took a photo of an Ang Mo Lady with one of the biggest breasts I've seen. Don't think I'm that impressed.
Pub at beach
Ling & I took a seat here. I've forgotten the name. Ordered a Barons. There are some people playing Saxophone melodies on stage.
Dinner @ Tanglin Halt
Took 61 there. Had Fried Rice & Fried Oyster.
Ling's Home
Showed Ling and her Mum this afternoon's photos. Ling applied for job online. There was Lord of the Rings on TV tonight.
Tonight's weather
It's exceptionally cold/cooling tonight. I actually felt cold at Ling's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home