[2005 11 30] - [Wed]
Morning
Had Myojo Laksa for breakfast. Mummy then fetched me to work. We left earlier than usual as she needs to be at Raffles Hotel for a seminar.
Fitness First
Went to Fitness First only to realise that I did not wear my shoes there. So I went for a swim. 18 laps of Breat Stroke. I was the 2nd slowest among the 4 swimmers in the pool. One lady was consistently swimming faster than me. Then there was this guy who looked like he was flying inside the water.
Fixed Email Bug
The product form had some bugs. The product name is not showing in the emails. Then I realised that the request.getParameter is using the wrong Parameter Name to get the product name.
Monthly Fund Price for Oct
Completed the portion for the Chinese Website. Only waiting for Hiu Phui to test.
Catering
Booked catering for Christmas Eve. Total of $455 in all. I think it is better than pot luck. But don’t think I’ll collect $$$ from my guests. They will pay in the form of alcohol.
Wedding Album
Finally resolved the case of the scratched Acryllic Album. Jin Feng says that Kuang Yee will make another acryllic album for me. The matter had dragged on for many weeks.
Trip to Penang in January
Booked Guoman Resort. RM440. Car. RM700. Capitol Hotel. USD102. As for the Hotel in Penang. Called Terence to help me enquire the suite at Gurney Hotel. Settled so many things in such a short time.
Lunch
Asked Stephen to help me Tar Pau Vegetarian Bee Hoon. Talked about the couple who died in CCK. It’s still a mystery how come they were found there. I guess the police have more evidence than is reported in the papers.
Excel Programming
Started on the Excel Programming part of Project Oyster automation. It’s the greatest achievement for today.
Bus 970 Home
Was waiting for Mummy when she called to tell me that she’ll be delayed. So I took 970 back. It took exceptionally long today. 1 hour of pure travelling time. Gave up my seat to an old lady at Queenstown MRT. I then sat on the area where the farecard reader used to be. The bus was exceptionally crowded today. The standing passengers were clearly being squeezed.
Home
Watched TV at home. Basically decided to stay home tonight. There was some talk show discussing current issues. But I wasn’t paying much attention.
Called Ling
Talked for about half-an-hour.
Kiat
Saw Kiat cycle past my place. Went to his place. He was playing around on his bike. I’ve not seen his $6k bike for years. It’s still in good condition. Tried cycling on it too. But I only managed to control it on my 2nd attempt. It’s so damn light. Kiat’s friend is also there. They were practising some break-dance moves. After his friend went back with his gf, watched Monday Night Raw at his place. Surprised to see Rick Flair turn good. I prefer him to be bad. Kiat told me that Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room quite recently. Was quite shocked. Saw him wrestle a couple of months back. The main event of the night was a tag team match. John Cena + Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle + Chris Master. The referee is supposed to be ‘bad’. So it was interesting when the bad guys were pinned, the counting was damn slow. But when the good guys were pinned, it was a damn fast count. We were paying more attention to the referee. The match can only finish one way. Chris Master tried to attack Michaels with a chair. But Michael caught the chair and was disqualified by the ‘bad’ referee.
Eggs for Mei
Granny left some steamed eggs for Mei. She didn’t want. I didn’t need a 2nd invitation to finish it.
Had Myojo Laksa for breakfast. Mummy then fetched me to work. We left earlier than usual as she needs to be at Raffles Hotel for a seminar.
Fitness First
Went to Fitness First only to realise that I did not wear my shoes there. So I went for a swim. 18 laps of Breat Stroke. I was the 2nd slowest among the 4 swimmers in the pool. One lady was consistently swimming faster than me. Then there was this guy who looked like he was flying inside the water.
Fixed Email Bug
The product form had some bugs. The product name is not showing in the emails. Then I realised that the request.getParameter is using the wrong Parameter Name to get the product name.
Monthly Fund Price for Oct
Completed the portion for the Chinese Website. Only waiting for Hiu Phui to test.
Catering
Booked catering for Christmas Eve. Total of $455 in all. I think it is better than pot luck. But don’t think I’ll collect $$$ from my guests. They will pay in the form of alcohol.
Wedding Album
Finally resolved the case of the scratched Acryllic Album. Jin Feng says that Kuang Yee will make another acryllic album for me. The matter had dragged on for many weeks.
Trip to Penang in January
Booked Guoman Resort. RM440. Car. RM700. Capitol Hotel. USD102. As for the Hotel in Penang. Called Terence to help me enquire the suite at Gurney Hotel. Settled so many things in such a short time.
Lunch
Asked Stephen to help me Tar Pau Vegetarian Bee Hoon. Talked about the couple who died in CCK. It’s still a mystery how come they were found there. I guess the police have more evidence than is reported in the papers.
Excel Programming
Started on the Excel Programming part of Project Oyster automation. It’s the greatest achievement for today.
Bus 970 Home
Was waiting for Mummy when she called to tell me that she’ll be delayed. So I took 970 back. It took exceptionally long today. 1 hour of pure travelling time. Gave up my seat to an old lady at Queenstown MRT. I then sat on the area where the farecard reader used to be. The bus was exceptionally crowded today. The standing passengers were clearly being squeezed.
Home
Watched TV at home. Basically decided to stay home tonight. There was some talk show discussing current issues. But I wasn’t paying much attention.
Called Ling
Talked for about half-an-hour.
Kiat
Saw Kiat cycle past my place. Went to his place. He was playing around on his bike. I’ve not seen his $6k bike for years. It’s still in good condition. Tried cycling on it too. But I only managed to control it on my 2nd attempt. It’s so damn light. Kiat’s friend is also there. They were practising some break-dance moves. After his friend went back with his gf, watched Monday Night Raw at his place. Surprised to see Rick Flair turn good. I prefer him to be bad. Kiat told me that Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room quite recently. Was quite shocked. Saw him wrestle a couple of months back. The main event of the night was a tag team match. John Cena + Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle + Chris Master. The referee is supposed to be ‘bad’. So it was interesting when the bad guys were pinned, the counting was damn slow. But when the good guys were pinned, it was a damn fast count. We were paying more attention to the referee. The match can only finish one way. Chris Master tried to attack Michaels with a chair. But Michael caught the chair and was disqualified by the ‘bad’ referee.
Eggs for Mei
Granny left some steamed eggs for Mei. She didn’t want. I didn’t need a 2nd invitation to finish it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home