Friday, October 14, 2005

[2005 10 14] - [Fri]

Morning
Bee Hoon is sold out. So I ate the horrible Myojo Chicken Pepper noodles for breakfast.
Mummy’s new Bathtub
Went to take a look at it. It is in place already. The contractors are quite fast, got the bathtub in place within 2 days.
Rasa Sentosa
Originally wanted to book Rasa Sentosa from 10 - 12 Nov after discussing with Alex & Yeo last night. But the hotel is fully booked on the 11th. So I had to push it by 2 weeks to 24 - 26 Nov. The 2nd night is actually $235 nett a night. Not so bad if it is shared by everyone.
Mon’s last day
She came to distribute some biscuits to us. So nice of her. If I’m not wrong, this is the first time someone leaving gave us things.
OID Weekly Meeting
Had to delegate this to Tang Seng to attend on my behalf. Quite waste time as only 1% of the meeting would concern issues from my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home