Thursday, October 13, 2005

[2005 10 13] - [Thu]

Breakfast
Had Maggi Curry. Naughty today. Drank up the soup though I know it’s unhealthy.
Swim
Swam for the first time in 3 weeks as I’ve finally recovered from my cough. Did 16 laps of Breast Stroke.
Work Agenda
I begin the day. My work plan is … nothing! Yeah. The amount of free time I have is obscene!
Hana Kimi
Cindy lent me her CD of Hana Kimi comics. I read the first book. It’s about a girl dressing up as a guy to enrol into a boys’ school so that she can be with the guy that she admires. Weird storyline. Then some of the guys starting liking her and they wondered if they are gay.
Lunch
Bought Bee Hoon Kosong for lunch. We were talking about China’s history during lunch. Wondered how the country communicated within themselves because that time there wasn’t Putonghua.
Osteoporosis Check
Went 13B with Daxin for the check. Most of the people in the queue were women. Highlight of the check was the girl who tended to the machine. She looked very cute. One of the few girls that Daxin & I have the same opinion on. My bone reading was 0.2, which was deemed to be healthy.
Listening to MP3s
What else can I do?
Badminton
Shwu Shin, Cai Wei & David joined us for badminton today. Mummy & Uncle Teck Ee went for a dinner. So our side only has Ziteng & Zijie. Shwu Shin should be the best female badminton player that I know. Cai Wei & Me lost to David & her. Best match of the night pitted Zijie & Me against Zijie & David. We barely won. It was one of the most physically draining doubles games I've ever played.
Bee Hoon
Granny left some Bee Hoon for me. Finished it all as I was very hungry.
Bathtub
It is no longer in the living room. My guess is that it has been installed though I didn't perform a visual confirmation.
Spirited Away
Mei was watching the English VCD version downstairs. I remember watching it at Jayne's house after Juliet's birthday party. It was one of the best shows that I've watched.
Fishermen Village
Yeo drove his Mazda 6 to my place and park. We then went off in my Civic to pick Alex up from the airport. He’s coming back from Bangkok today by Tiger Airways. It was Fishermen’s Village after that. I took the Spaghetti Bolognaise and we had a couple of Heinekens. The place has improved. The pool table now has a proper room, shielded from the elements.
Thai CD
We played a Thai CD that Alex bought from Bangkok. Only liked Tracks 7, 8, 10 & 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home