[2005 10 05] - [Wed]
Morning
Had Maggi Curry for breakfast. I had a dream last night. But forgot all about it in the morning. Took 174 with those leftover coins on my table. The old man is here again. I wonder whether he goes to Meridien to work or to visit. Went Fitness First to bathe. I’ll put off exercising until my cough is cured.
Ling
Sounded Ling out about the trip to Beijing. She doesn’t seem keen coz there’s a cost and leave factor.
StaffNet File Reading permissions
Gave Stephen a list of directories that required a read or write access by Xinhui & me. I think KW is quite particular about developers having access to UAT servers.
Cai Wei’s car
Cai Wei called. Asked me if I want to take a look at his car. I think his new car deserves some pictures from my T7.
Chris’s wedding montage
Chris brought her DVD all the way down for me to watch. It’s quite a good job well done. All the brothers and sisters are wearing the same colour. Also saw the ‘troublemaker’ as well. She brought chocs from the wedding. I think it is from the wedding dinner. Luckily it isn’t spoilt yet.
GE Centre Level 5 Car Park
Went with Chris & Xinhui to the GE Car Park to meet Cai Wei. Took lots of photos of his car. I even ochestrated some of the poses. Andy came along later. One of the best shots was Andy sleeping in the car boot. The 2 ladies looked like service ladies with their black suits and skirts. I think they look 'gorgeous'. I took the wheel and we went off to Tiong Bahru to packet lunch. Making use of the 10 am - 12 noon break in ERP charges. Fried Kway Teow wasn’t opened. So the rest had Duck Rice while I bought Carrot Cake.
Chinese Note
Daxin is away at meeting. Wrote a note in CHINESE to ask him to join us at 11th floor. Of course Tang Seng helped out with some of the words. I even wrote fan4 (rice) wrongly! Luckily Tang Seng spotted it.
Lunch
Went through this morning’s photos and videos over lunch. We sure enjoyed them.
IMToo Converter (mp4) vs SC Converter (rmvb)
SC wins the contest hands down in terms of file size and video quality. But to replay an rmvb file again. You have to close Real Alternative and open it again whereas for mp4 files, you just need to press spacebar.
Emails alert
Fotohub emailed me that the photos are ready. Collected them. The qualities are not too bad although Xinhui spotted some green arms here and there. Sent those hardcopies out to Man Ku and Ku Ku straightaway. The stamp costs are still manageable. $2.05 for US and 50c for Bukit Mertajam. Alex sent some email about Ministry of Sound’s promotion. Forwarded it to Amy, Laval & Tiff.
Backup
It’s the time of the month again. Sageev brought the tape drive over and instructed me on how to exclude the personal folders from the backup. In this way, we can still keep the backup within a single tape.
Renovation
Mummy told me that she has chosen the contractor already. But she left out the part where I wanted re-wiring. Later in the night, I chose the colours for my room. She tried to suggest different ways of putting the room furniture. I will let her suggest the furniture, but as far as audio/visual equipment is concerned, there will be no compromise.
Home for dinner
Mummy fetched me home. There’s steamed Otak from Muar for dinner. It’s the best Otak I’ve ever tasted.
Granny
She fell down today. Luckily nothing major happened to her.
Javier
Went with Ling to visit Wilson, his wife & of course Javier. In a few days time, he will be 5 months old. How time flies! Took my T7 along to capture Javier’s moments. My can of Barons is still there. Also took the opportunity to get the Martell VSOP from Wilson. Introduced Brandy/Green Tea to Wilson. He also liked it. Ling was watching the ‘X Files’ on Channel 8.
Had Maggi Curry for breakfast. I had a dream last night. But forgot all about it in the morning. Took 174 with those leftover coins on my table. The old man is here again. I wonder whether he goes to Meridien to work or to visit. Went Fitness First to bathe. I’ll put off exercising until my cough is cured.
Ling
Sounded Ling out about the trip to Beijing. She doesn’t seem keen coz there’s a cost and leave factor.
StaffNet File Reading permissions
Gave Stephen a list of directories that required a read or write access by Xinhui & me. I think KW is quite particular about developers having access to UAT servers.
Cai Wei’s car
Cai Wei called. Asked me if I want to take a look at his car. I think his new car deserves some pictures from my T7.
Chris’s wedding montage
Chris brought her DVD all the way down for me to watch. It’s quite a good job well done. All the brothers and sisters are wearing the same colour. Also saw the ‘troublemaker’ as well. She brought chocs from the wedding. I think it is from the wedding dinner. Luckily it isn’t spoilt yet.
GE Centre Level 5 Car Park
Went with Chris & Xinhui to the GE Car Park to meet Cai Wei. Took lots of photos of his car. I even ochestrated some of the poses. Andy came along later. One of the best shots was Andy sleeping in the car boot. The 2 ladies looked like service ladies with their black suits and skirts. I think they look 'gorgeous'. I took the wheel and we went off to Tiong Bahru to packet lunch. Making use of the 10 am - 12 noon break in ERP charges. Fried Kway Teow wasn’t opened. So the rest had Duck Rice while I bought Carrot Cake.
Chinese Note
Daxin is away at meeting. Wrote a note in CHINESE to ask him to join us at 11th floor. Of course Tang Seng helped out with some of the words. I even wrote fan4 (rice) wrongly! Luckily Tang Seng spotted it.
Lunch
Went through this morning’s photos and videos over lunch. We sure enjoyed them.
IMToo Converter (mp4) vs SC Converter (rmvb)
SC wins the contest hands down in terms of file size and video quality. But to replay an rmvb file again. You have to close Real Alternative and open it again whereas for mp4 files, you just need to press spacebar.
Emails alert
Fotohub emailed me that the photos are ready. Collected them. The qualities are not too bad although Xinhui spotted some green arms here and there. Sent those hardcopies out to Man Ku and Ku Ku straightaway. The stamp costs are still manageable. $2.05 for US and 50c for Bukit Mertajam. Alex sent some email about Ministry of Sound’s promotion. Forwarded it to Amy, Laval & Tiff.
Backup
It’s the time of the month again. Sageev brought the tape drive over and instructed me on how to exclude the personal folders from the backup. In this way, we can still keep the backup within a single tape.
Renovation
Mummy told me that she has chosen the contractor already. But she left out the part where I wanted re-wiring. Later in the night, I chose the colours for my room. She tried to suggest different ways of putting the room furniture. I will let her suggest the furniture, but as far as audio/visual equipment is concerned, there will be no compromise.
Home for dinner
Mummy fetched me home. There’s steamed Otak from Muar for dinner. It’s the best Otak I’ve ever tasted.
Granny
She fell down today. Luckily nothing major happened to her.
Javier
Went with Ling to visit Wilson, his wife & of course Javier. In a few days time, he will be 5 months old. How time flies! Took my T7 along to capture Javier’s moments. My can of Barons is still there. Also took the opportunity to get the Martell VSOP from Wilson. Introduced Brandy/Green Tea to Wilson. He also liked it. Ling was watching the ‘X Files’ on Channel 8.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home