[2005 10 06] - [Thu]
Breakfast
Asked Resti to buy Bee Hoon. It’s a real normal morning except for my cough, which is still there. Took 174 to work.
Photos
Showed Daxin & Xinhui those photos that I took at Wilson’s place last night. Xinhui is now a user of Scriptit. That brings the number of Scriptit users to 2!
WoW
WoW Development can’t seem to get started. I’ve resorted to undeploying them from the OC4J_Portal container to the OC4J_LIG container with a hope of resolving it. In the end, the error is caused by a wrong IP address in the database config file. Mon put the wrong IP because the IP in the WoW documentation is wrong!
Lunch
Asked Stephen to packet lunch for me as I was busy fixing WoW. Everyone was talking about old movies today. Somehow, we ended up listening to Daxin describe a documentary in which Sardines were eaten up by dolphins, sharks, birds and even seals.
Beijing
There are plenty of airport buses from Beijing Airport to the city. So transportation shouldn’t be a problem. But still, it would be the first time I travel to a foreign country alone other than Malaysia.
Trekearth
Went Trekearth to check out Bhutan & Ukraine. 5 pages of photos on Bhutan. Most of the people look like a cross between Nepali, Tibeten and Chinese. There’s even a photo of the Bhutan-India border crossing. I can’t even pronounce the name of the town. Read that Thimphu has no traffic lights. The only capital in the world without traffic lights. Ukraine’s photos are equally nice. The country seem to be a very green place. Of course I’m well aware where Chernobyl is. Haven’t managed to catch any photos of Chernobyl yet as there are more than 40 pages of photos.
Ling’s Call
She called to ask me if it is possible to write some script for her so that she need not cut and past 400 times in her excel files. I don’t mind doing stuff for her on a personal basis. But I’ll draw the line regarding work. This is Felix’s problem and I don’t do anything for her work unless Felix pays me.
More on Beijing
Most of the sites say that Club Banana is a must-see night spot. It has a vibrating dance floor even. Bought a map of Beijing on the way to badminton at Liang Court.
Badminton
Played singles with Alex. He left early for an appointment.
Home
Went NTUC to buy things with Mummy. We bought lots of Maggi Mee. Went home and had Fu Chuk Soup. It is one of my favourites.
Asked Resti to buy Bee Hoon. It’s a real normal morning except for my cough, which is still there. Took 174 to work.
Photos
Showed Daxin & Xinhui those photos that I took at Wilson’s place last night. Xinhui is now a user of Scriptit. That brings the number of Scriptit users to 2!
WoW
WoW Development can’t seem to get started. I’ve resorted to undeploying them from the OC4J_Portal container to the OC4J_LIG container with a hope of resolving it. In the end, the error is caused by a wrong IP address in the database config file. Mon put the wrong IP because the IP in the WoW documentation is wrong!
Lunch
Asked Stephen to packet lunch for me as I was busy fixing WoW. Everyone was talking about old movies today. Somehow, we ended up listening to Daxin describe a documentary in which Sardines were eaten up by dolphins, sharks, birds and even seals.
Beijing
There are plenty of airport buses from Beijing Airport to the city. So transportation shouldn’t be a problem. But still, it would be the first time I travel to a foreign country alone other than Malaysia.
Trekearth
Went Trekearth to check out Bhutan & Ukraine. 5 pages of photos on Bhutan. Most of the people look like a cross between Nepali, Tibeten and Chinese. There’s even a photo of the Bhutan-India border crossing. I can’t even pronounce the name of the town. Read that Thimphu has no traffic lights. The only capital in the world without traffic lights. Ukraine’s photos are equally nice. The country seem to be a very green place. Of course I’m well aware where Chernobyl is. Haven’t managed to catch any photos of Chernobyl yet as there are more than 40 pages of photos.
Ling’s Call
She called to ask me if it is possible to write some script for her so that she need not cut and past 400 times in her excel files. I don’t mind doing stuff for her on a personal basis. But I’ll draw the line regarding work. This is Felix’s problem and I don’t do anything for her work unless Felix pays me.
More on Beijing
Most of the sites say that Club Banana is a must-see night spot. It has a vibrating dance floor even. Bought a map of Beijing on the way to badminton at Liang Court.
Badminton
Played singles with Alex. He left early for an appointment.
Home
Went NTUC to buy things with Mummy. We bought lots of Maggi Mee. Went home and had Fu Chuk Soup. It is one of my favourites.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home