[2005 10 07] - [Fri]
Woke up…
…feeling tired. Had Maggi Assam for breakfast before going back to sleep again. Woke up again at 9 am before 970 to office. Called Stephen at the same time to tell him that I’ll be late for work.
Morning
Spent a good part of the morning going through my sftp script. After going through, found out that there’s nothing wrong with it. The files could not be archived because the filenames are of the wrong length!
Beijing’s nightflie
Found mandarin blog that contains a list of Beijing’s nightspots and their addresses. I saved it onto my harddisk. This list will come in handy. My trip is not even 100% confirmed as Edwin hasn’t even confirmed his itinerary.
Car value
Mummy’s Civic now has a scrap value of $40+k. Went to check on the government web site.
Lunch
Spent lunch at Pizza Hut with Wilson. I think we cannot take a 2nd helping of soup but I can’t help trying and see if I will get caught since I didn’t see any sign specifucally limiting us to one serving of soup. My 2nd attempted ended in success without even a raised eyebrow from anyway. Shortly after, some lady in her 40s also went to take. But thankfully, I didn’t open the floodgates as we were the only 2 who did that.
Online Contest
Helped to change some online contest codes for Andy so that we can run 2 contests concurrently.
OID Meeting
In a meeting with Oracle. It is one of those meeting where we do a telephone conference with a spaceship-like contraption. Usually, the person on the other line speaks in an unintelligible accent.
Driving Cai Wei's car
Cai Wei & Nancy were supposed to meet David at the former SMU. He was asking me for directions to go there. I suggested that I follow him there since it's on my way home. At the car park, he automatically handed the keys over to me. We then waited for Nancy to come before going off. They told me that for the past 1-2 weeks, they had to check the blind spot for each other before switching lanes. I think in no time, they will be used to driving in Singapore. Once we reached SMU, I took 66 home from there. Was munching on a curry puff that Cai Wei bought. He even offered to send me home. But I turned it down as the would be going too out of the way.
Home
Nothing eventful here. Went to bed EARLY at 8:30 pm.
…feeling tired. Had Maggi Assam for breakfast before going back to sleep again. Woke up again at 9 am before 970 to office. Called Stephen at the same time to tell him that I’ll be late for work.
Morning
Spent a good part of the morning going through my sftp script. After going through, found out that there’s nothing wrong with it. The files could not be archived because the filenames are of the wrong length!
Beijing’s nightflie
Found mandarin blog that contains a list of Beijing’s nightspots and their addresses. I saved it onto my harddisk. This list will come in handy. My trip is not even 100% confirmed as Edwin hasn’t even confirmed his itinerary.
Car value
Mummy’s Civic now has a scrap value of $40+k. Went to check on the government web site.
Lunch
Spent lunch at Pizza Hut with Wilson. I think we cannot take a 2nd helping of soup but I can’t help trying and see if I will get caught since I didn’t see any sign specifucally limiting us to one serving of soup. My 2nd attempted ended in success without even a raised eyebrow from anyway. Shortly after, some lady in her 40s also went to take. But thankfully, I didn’t open the floodgates as we were the only 2 who did that.
Online Contest
Helped to change some online contest codes for Andy so that we can run 2 contests concurrently.
OID Meeting
In a meeting with Oracle. It is one of those meeting where we do a telephone conference with a spaceship-like contraption. Usually, the person on the other line speaks in an unintelligible accent.
Driving Cai Wei's car
Cai Wei & Nancy were supposed to meet David at the former SMU. He was asking me for directions to go there. I suggested that I follow him there since it's on my way home. At the car park, he automatically handed the keys over to me. We then waited for Nancy to come before going off. They told me that for the past 1-2 weeks, they had to check the blind spot for each other before switching lanes. I think in no time, they will be used to driving in Singapore. Once we reached SMU, I took 66 home from there. Was munching on a curry puff that Cai Wei bought. He even offered to send me home. But I turned it down as the would be going too out of the way.
Home
Nothing eventful here. Went to bed EARLY at 8:30 pm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home