[2005 10 09] - [Sun]
Cyprus 0-1 Ireland
Damn! Why can't Ireland score one more?
Doing the chauffeur
Fetched Mei to church. Granny decided to tag along for a car ride. I thought she would want to buy things on the way home but she didn't.
Xinhui
She messaged to tell me to meet her @ 7pm @ the airport next Sunday if I want my Vodka.
Church
Met Melissa in church. The last time I talked to her was during Daddy's funeral. Didn't expect to be talking so much to her. She's now staying at Boon Tiong Rd with Ben after their marriage. It's quite a good location. They also got their flat through a balloting system.
Lunch
Originally Mummmy, Mei & I wanted to meet Ling and eat Chicken Rice at Tanglin Halt. But the whole coffeeshop was so crowded that we couldn’t find a seat. We decided to go for Claypot Laksa. For today, I decided to order the $4 bowl as Ling decided not to eat. But the Laksa today was disappointing. I didn’t find it thick enough. Looks like I should order the $3 version next time.
JC Open House
Mei will be going for Hwa Chong & Raffles Open House on 21 Oct & ACJC Open House on 22 Oct. Thinking of gate-crashing it with Kiat for one of them wearing my school uniform. It would be damn fun.
Afternoon
Ling is very good today. She helped me pack up the area around my Hi-Fi. She even used a wet tissue to wipe the table for me. Quite touched by what she did for me. Quite tired too, so I dozed off.
Labrador Park
Took Granny to Labrador Park since she liked to see the sea. Mei stayed at home to study for her O Levels. Granny decided to bring Resti along. I think it was a good decision as Granny seldom has the chance to get out of the house. I got the honour of seeing 2 408s at Labrador Park. From the Bus Stop Guide, the frequency is 30 minutes.
Redhill Market
Came here for dinner. Ling & I had Wan Ton mee. Mummy ordered some horrible Mee Sua accompanied with horrible soup. Granny had Sotong Mee. Resti ordered Kway Teow. Unfortunately, she didn’t ask the hawker not to put chilli. So she ended up not enjoying her dinner although it was quite well done.
Multi-Story Car Park
The Multi-Story Car Park at the area where we applied for flats during the Balloting Exercise is only for Season Parking. Wonder where do the visitors park.
Kiat’s home
Went Kiat’s home for some Gin. Surprisingly, I liked it. It is called ‘Bombay Sapphire’. Ling watched ‘Meet the Parents’ while we drank.
Teochew Porridge
Went Henderson Road for some Teochew Porridge. It’s the healthiest form of supper.
Pool
Dropped Ling before going to Bukit Timah Plaza for pool. Beat Kiat 9-3. I think I’ve not played so well for a long time.
Unforgiven
Was about to sleep when I turned on Channel 5 and ‘Unforgiven’ is showing. Haven’t watched wrestling for ages. Summer Slam seems to be over. Now there’s a cage fight between Matt Hardy & Edge. It is damn exciting. Had me watching the proceeding from the edge of my $7 field chair. In the end, Matt Hardy won from a leg drop from the top of the cage.
Damn! Why can't Ireland score one more?
Doing the chauffeur
Fetched Mei to church. Granny decided to tag along for a car ride. I thought she would want to buy things on the way home but she didn't.
Xinhui
She messaged to tell me to meet her @ 7pm @ the airport next Sunday if I want my Vodka.
Church
Met Melissa in church. The last time I talked to her was during Daddy's funeral. Didn't expect to be talking so much to her. She's now staying at Boon Tiong Rd with Ben after their marriage. It's quite a good location. They also got their flat through a balloting system.
Lunch
Originally Mummmy, Mei & I wanted to meet Ling and eat Chicken Rice at Tanglin Halt. But the whole coffeeshop was so crowded that we couldn’t find a seat. We decided to go for Claypot Laksa. For today, I decided to order the $4 bowl as Ling decided not to eat. But the Laksa today was disappointing. I didn’t find it thick enough. Looks like I should order the $3 version next time.
JC Open House
Mei will be going for Hwa Chong & Raffles Open House on 21 Oct & ACJC Open House on 22 Oct. Thinking of gate-crashing it with Kiat for one of them wearing my school uniform. It would be damn fun.
Afternoon
Ling is very good today. She helped me pack up the area around my Hi-Fi. She even used a wet tissue to wipe the table for me. Quite touched by what she did for me. Quite tired too, so I dozed off.
Labrador Park
Took Granny to Labrador Park since she liked to see the sea. Mei stayed at home to study for her O Levels. Granny decided to bring Resti along. I think it was a good decision as Granny seldom has the chance to get out of the house. I got the honour of seeing 2 408s at Labrador Park. From the Bus Stop Guide, the frequency is 30 minutes.
Redhill Market
Came here for dinner. Ling & I had Wan Ton mee. Mummy ordered some horrible Mee Sua accompanied with horrible soup. Granny had Sotong Mee. Resti ordered Kway Teow. Unfortunately, she didn’t ask the hawker not to put chilli. So she ended up not enjoying her dinner although it was quite well done.
Multi-Story Car Park
The Multi-Story Car Park at the area where we applied for flats during the Balloting Exercise is only for Season Parking. Wonder where do the visitors park.
Kiat’s home
Went Kiat’s home for some Gin. Surprisingly, I liked it. It is called ‘Bombay Sapphire’. Ling watched ‘Meet the Parents’ while we drank.
Teochew Porridge
Went Henderson Road for some Teochew Porridge. It’s the healthiest form of supper.
Pool
Dropped Ling before going to Bukit Timah Plaza for pool. Beat Kiat 9-3. I think I’ve not played so well for a long time.
Unforgiven
Was about to sleep when I turned on Channel 5 and ‘Unforgiven’ is showing. Haven’t watched wrestling for ages. Summer Slam seems to be over. Now there’s a cage fight between Matt Hardy & Edge. It is damn exciting. Had me watching the proceeding from the edge of my $7 field chair. In the end, Matt Hardy won from a leg drop from the top of the cage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home