[2005 09 16] - [Fri]
[0915] - Azlinah at Fitness First
Had Myojo Onion Chicken noodles for breakfast. Left home at 7:20 am. The earliest so far. It had been raining during breakfast. But when I left home, it had been sized down to a trickle.
Took 970 to work. This time I used my EZ-Link card as I’ve used up all my coins.
Saw someone whom I think is 80% Azlinah as I walked to the toilet to change into my sports gear. When I came out she’s gone.
[1220] - Hibernate!!!
This particular framework is driving me crazy. Actually the bc_server worked yesterday because we had run the previous test cases using CLOBs that are smaller than 4000 characters in length. I tried with JdbcOraWrapper.jar. It wasn’t successfully too. I was still trying when Stephen came back with vegetarian lunch. Asked him to buy earlier.
[1345] - Lunch
Cindy & Eng Yeow joined us for lunch. My mind was still completely on Hibernate.
[1850] - Afternoon
Daxin came in and helped out with the Hibernate thingy. We even attempted using the Oracle 10g JDBC driver. It performed even worse as it can’t even insert short strings. In the end, Daxin sent me a link from Hibernate for me to follow up. It involves writing new classes.
Went for the FPMS-StaffNet meeting part II involving Larry, Stephen, Choon Hui, Wan Tow & Junxu this time. Meeting was quite efficient. We explained to Larry the OID set up of GELS and Wan Tow confirmed that FPMS will be using DCMS SSO for UAT and StaffNet SSO for Production.
Vincent & Wui Bin walked in after Choon Hui & Wan Tow left and the topic shifted to VME/OID migration. Took some photos for Larry of the SSO diagram. Later on, I took the SSO/OID proposal from Larry for a read. I remember reading it somewhere last year.
Bee Lay called to ask me to take part in the KTV competition next Friday. I told her that if she can’t find anyone else by Tuesday, I’ll take part. I even arrowed Stephen & Tang Seng.
After the FPMS-StaffNet meeting. I took the fight with Hibernate to another level. This time, I decided not to use the Hibernate framework for CLOBs. Removed the ‘BCM_BODY’ completely from ‘broadcast.xml’. I then wrote my own JDBC codes to insert the CLOB separately and it worked like a charm. By the time I left office, it was already 6:47 pm.
[2020] - Home
Took 174 home. Traffic at the stretch of road outside Apollo centre is surprisingly light. Had dinner at home before going to bathe. Gave Yiwei a call. He will wait for me at the Mobil near the junction of South Buona Vista Road & Pasir Panjang Road for me at 8:30 pm. Gave Ling a call. She preferred not to come and chose to go straight home after tuition.
[0045] - Yiwei
Picked him up at 8:37 pm. 7 minutes late. We then proceeded to Queens’ Town Club for drinks at the Beer Garden. I had a Carlsberg and he had Chinese Tea. Service was pretty bad as I literally had to stand up and wave before I could order my 2nd bottle of Carlsberg.
We took a drive to Geylang Lorong 8. The prostitues from China are back again. Standing by the road side. I remembered clearly that a couple of months ago, it was empty when I drove past there.
We then went to a coffee shop along Upper Bukit Timah Road near Bukit Panjang. Yiwei used to frequent that place with his Dad. There was a KTV pub beside the coffeeshop but when I opened the door, the clientele consist of folks in their 40s. Shared a bottle of Heineken with Yiwei.
We left for home around midnight as Yiwei still had to give tuition at 8:30 am in the morning.
Had Myojo Onion Chicken noodles for breakfast. Left home at 7:20 am. The earliest so far. It had been raining during breakfast. But when I left home, it had been sized down to a trickle.
Took 970 to work. This time I used my EZ-Link card as I’ve used up all my coins.
Saw someone whom I think is 80% Azlinah as I walked to the toilet to change into my sports gear. When I came out she’s gone.
[1220] - Hibernate!!!
This particular framework is driving me crazy. Actually the bc_server worked yesterday because we had run the previous test cases using CLOBs that are smaller than 4000 characters in length. I tried with JdbcOraWrapper.jar. It wasn’t successfully too. I was still trying when Stephen came back with vegetarian lunch. Asked him to buy earlier.
[1345] - Lunch
Cindy & Eng Yeow joined us for lunch. My mind was still completely on Hibernate.
[1850] - Afternoon
Daxin came in and helped out with the Hibernate thingy. We even attempted using the Oracle 10g JDBC driver. It performed even worse as it can’t even insert short strings. In the end, Daxin sent me a link from Hibernate for me to follow up. It involves writing new classes.
Went for the FPMS-StaffNet meeting part II involving Larry, Stephen, Choon Hui, Wan Tow & Junxu this time. Meeting was quite efficient. We explained to Larry the OID set up of GELS and Wan Tow confirmed that FPMS will be using DCMS SSO for UAT and StaffNet SSO for Production.
Vincent & Wui Bin walked in after Choon Hui & Wan Tow left and the topic shifted to VME/OID migration. Took some photos for Larry of the SSO diagram. Later on, I took the SSO/OID proposal from Larry for a read. I remember reading it somewhere last year.
Bee Lay called to ask me to take part in the KTV competition next Friday. I told her that if she can’t find anyone else by Tuesday, I’ll take part. I even arrowed Stephen & Tang Seng.
After the FPMS-StaffNet meeting. I took the fight with Hibernate to another level. This time, I decided not to use the Hibernate framework for CLOBs. Removed the ‘BCM_BODY’ completely from ‘broadcast.xml’. I then wrote my own JDBC codes to insert the CLOB separately and it worked like a charm. By the time I left office, it was already 6:47 pm.
[2020] - Home
Took 174 home. Traffic at the stretch of road outside Apollo centre is surprisingly light. Had dinner at home before going to bathe. Gave Yiwei a call. He will wait for me at the Mobil near the junction of South Buona Vista Road & Pasir Panjang Road for me at 8:30 pm. Gave Ling a call. She preferred not to come and chose to go straight home after tuition.
[0045] - Yiwei
Picked him up at 8:37 pm. 7 minutes late. We then proceeded to Queens’ Town Club for drinks at the Beer Garden. I had a Carlsberg and he had Chinese Tea. Service was pretty bad as I literally had to stand up and wave before I could order my 2nd bottle of Carlsberg.
We took a drive to Geylang Lorong 8. The prostitues from China are back again. Standing by the road side. I remembered clearly that a couple of months ago, it was empty when I drove past there.
We then went to a coffee shop along Upper Bukit Timah Road near Bukit Panjang. Yiwei used to frequent that place with his Dad. There was a KTV pub beside the coffeeshop but when I opened the door, the clientele consist of folks in their 40s. Shared a bottle of Heineken with Yiwei.
We left for home around midnight as Yiwei still had to give tuition at 8:30 am in the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home