[2005 07 29] - [Fri]
[1030] - Office
Email broadcast
Sent out the test mails for the National Day broadcast. Helped Elaine to find out IC numbers for policy holders given their emails. There are quite a number of emails that are wrong. Tomorrow I’ll be sending out the actual broadcast.
Changed light bulb
Went home with Mummy as Mei wants to play badminton as well. Bought light bulb at NTUC Coronation on the way home. Mummy’s toilet’s light bulb blew this morning. Changed it when I reach home. The tall chair is a little unstable though. A little dangerous to be on it.
Ann
Messaged Ann about Daddy. She was very sad too. She then called Granny.
Badminton
Teamed up with Zijie again and managed to beat Uncle Teck Yan and Uncle Teck Ee. I wonder if whether we have improved or they have grown older. Zijie said that maybe we have improved. We subsequently lost the rematch.
Dinner with Yeo
Yeo came to pick me up for dinner. We went to Adam Road as usual. I had my usual Nasi Goreng and he ordered some Rojak. He just came back from Saiyuk Camp in Thailand. Told me that the eating area has been changed to a food court style. A lot of the old and familiar faces were there. Goh Swee Keong, Henry, Kah Keng, Anthony. So it was like a mini-gathering. Didn’t know Rhys Goh and Jaya are such heavy drinkers. When Yeo got back, they went by passport and the main airport terminal. It is unlike Exercise Thunderfury in 1996, where we went through the back door instead. No wonder he was able to purchase the ‘42 Below Honey’ for me. I checked the receipt. It says 2:25 am 28 Jul 2005.
Harry Potter
Watched ‘Chamber of Secrets’ DVD. It is much easier to watch with the English Subtitles. By the time I slept, it was almost 2 am.
Jogging at FF
Cycled to work. Went jogging at FF. Set the speed to 12. This time I don’t feel so tired.
Office
Dharmesh asked me whether we should test the iplanet SIT server. I prefer to wait for Tang Seng as I know for the first deployment, we need to compile a lifeisgreat.ear and run some scripts in Unix. Not quite confident on it.
National Day Greetings
The business logic is quite challenging. The different versions of emails sent is not based on Xitec and Greatbase. But rather based on OCBC and LP.
[1200] - Office
Lunch group is very small today. Only Daxin, Dharmesh, Andy, Karnala and me. Incidentally, this is the first time I eat lunch with them this week.
[1400] - Office
Helped Simon to create the ‘Presentation’ tab under IT Security.
[1540] - Lawyer’s Office, International Plaza
Mummy and I to come here. We are preparing the affavadit to apply to be administrators of Daddy’s assets. So we must sign in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths. I cycled here from office.
[1630] - Office
Went over to Celine’s desk to book a slot next Monday 11 am to 12 noon for Fujitsu’s audit of my PC.
[1700] - Office
Talking to Brent, Dharmesh and Stephen about the SSO issue. We might need to use his AACM to perform authentication.
[1900] - Home
Just cycled home. The handlebar is a little loose. Must either buy a set of Allen Keys or borrow Bin’s.
[2020] - Home
Keyed in the list of names of Daddy’s and Mummy’s friends that Mummy would like to invite to the wedding.
[2045] - Blk 82, Redhill Close
Came here to pick Ling up from tuition.
[2100] - Fong Seng
Had Nasi Lemak for dinner. For my case, it is supper. We had to leave immediately after food as the TP was around to book cars for illegal parking.
[2200] - West Coast Park
The playground here is actually quite crowded. Ling and I bought Ice Lemon Tea and we then took a walk around the park, like those old couples taking their evening walk. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a ‘date’ with Ling. I must say that it’s refreshing and I would recommend it for other couples. There’s this group of people quarreling. One of them boasted of having a brother-in-law in CID. Losers. There’s another group of secondary school girls. I think it is organised by either the school or some ECA as the group it quite big. There’s a skit. Looking at the modified cars around. I think this is another meet-up place for car enthusiasts. So now they have some other places other than Kallang MacDonald’s.
[2330] - Home
Sent Ling home and bathed. By now, it is a good time to sleep. Mei is still watching Lion King downstairs.
Email broadcast
Sent out the test mails for the National Day broadcast. Helped Elaine to find out IC numbers for policy holders given their emails. There are quite a number of emails that are wrong. Tomorrow I’ll be sending out the actual broadcast.
Changed light bulb
Went home with Mummy as Mei wants to play badminton as well. Bought light bulb at NTUC Coronation on the way home. Mummy’s toilet’s light bulb blew this morning. Changed it when I reach home. The tall chair is a little unstable though. A little dangerous to be on it.
Ann
Messaged Ann about Daddy. She was very sad too. She then called Granny.
Badminton
Teamed up with Zijie again and managed to beat Uncle Teck Yan and Uncle Teck Ee. I wonder if whether we have improved or they have grown older. Zijie said that maybe we have improved. We subsequently lost the rematch.
Dinner with Yeo
Yeo came to pick me up for dinner. We went to Adam Road as usual. I had my usual Nasi Goreng and he ordered some Rojak. He just came back from Saiyuk Camp in Thailand. Told me that the eating area has been changed to a food court style. A lot of the old and familiar faces were there. Goh Swee Keong, Henry, Kah Keng, Anthony. So it was like a mini-gathering. Didn’t know Rhys Goh and Jaya are such heavy drinkers. When Yeo got back, they went by passport and the main airport terminal. It is unlike Exercise Thunderfury in 1996, where we went through the back door instead. No wonder he was able to purchase the ‘42 Below Honey’ for me. I checked the receipt. It says 2:25 am 28 Jul 2005.
Harry Potter
Watched ‘Chamber of Secrets’ DVD. It is much easier to watch with the English Subtitles. By the time I slept, it was almost 2 am.
Jogging at FF
Cycled to work. Went jogging at FF. Set the speed to 12. This time I don’t feel so tired.
Office
Dharmesh asked me whether we should test the iplanet SIT server. I prefer to wait for Tang Seng as I know for the first deployment, we need to compile a lifeisgreat.ear and run some scripts in Unix. Not quite confident on it.
National Day Greetings
The business logic is quite challenging. The different versions of emails sent is not based on Xitec and Greatbase. But rather based on OCBC and LP.
[1200] - Office
Lunch group is very small today. Only Daxin, Dharmesh, Andy, Karnala and me. Incidentally, this is the first time I eat lunch with them this week.
[1400] - Office
Helped Simon to create the ‘Presentation’ tab under IT Security.
[1540] - Lawyer’s Office, International Plaza
Mummy and I to come here. We are preparing the affavadit to apply to be administrators of Daddy’s assets. So we must sign in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths. I cycled here from office.
[1630] - Office
Went over to Celine’s desk to book a slot next Monday 11 am to 12 noon for Fujitsu’s audit of my PC.
[1700] - Office
Talking to Brent, Dharmesh and Stephen about the SSO issue. We might need to use his AACM to perform authentication.
[1900] - Home
Just cycled home. The handlebar is a little loose. Must either buy a set of Allen Keys or borrow Bin’s.
[2020] - Home
Keyed in the list of names of Daddy’s and Mummy’s friends that Mummy would like to invite to the wedding.
[2045] - Blk 82, Redhill Close
Came here to pick Ling up from tuition.
[2100] - Fong Seng
Had Nasi Lemak for dinner. For my case, it is supper. We had to leave immediately after food as the TP was around to book cars for illegal parking.
[2200] - West Coast Park
The playground here is actually quite crowded. Ling and I bought Ice Lemon Tea and we then took a walk around the park, like those old couples taking their evening walk. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a ‘date’ with Ling. I must say that it’s refreshing and I would recommend it for other couples. There’s this group of people quarreling. One of them boasted of having a brother-in-law in CID. Losers. There’s another group of secondary school girls. I think it is organised by either the school or some ECA as the group it quite big. There’s a skit. Looking at the modified cars around. I think this is another meet-up place for car enthusiasts. So now they have some other places other than Kallang MacDonald’s.
[2330] - Home
Sent Ling home and bathed. By now, it is a good time to sleep. Mei is still watching Lion King downstairs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home