Thursday, July 21, 2005

[2005 07 21] - [Thu]

[0145] - Reading Harry Potter @ Home
Time to call it a night after stopping at page 600+.
[0830] - AA
We are going to JB to do some banking matters today. But first we need to book badminton. By a stroke of luck, Mummy managed to book for 28 Jul. The 4 Aug slot is closed for some company function.
[1000] - Hong Leong Bank, JB
Went to put petrol on the way. After that, Mummy went home to get the company chop. I tried to bank in the RM13,000 cheque. But it wasn't successful as Mummy has crossed out the words 'or bearer'. Due to some stupid Malaysian banking rules, I can't put it into a joint account. Even if the cheque's recipient's name is in it. I then decided to close that account. So here I am, still waiting for it to be processed.
[1045] - Public Bank, JB
We come here to withdraw more money.
[1130] - JB
Mummy quite blur today. Man Ku's passport is on her seat and yet she cannot find it. I think there's too much stress today.
[1145] - Woodlands Checkpoint
Cheng Yong called at the wrong time. So I didn't feel like talking to him. Redirected his query to Stephen instead.
[1200] - Coffeeshop near my house
Man Ku, Mummy and I had Laksa for lunch. Didn't know the laksa near my house tasted so good.
[1330] - Mandai Crematorium
We come here to pick a niche for Tien Yen. Found a nice one here. Booked it for $750. We will do the transfer on Saturday.
[1445] - Clementi
We come here for some dessert.
[1530] - NTUC, Clementi
Doing some shopping here. Bought Tian Qi wine for Granny.
[1745] - Home
Went home and read more Harry Potter. This time, Harry and Dumbledore managed to locate the 3rd of Voldermort's Horcruxes. I stopped at page 739. Less than 100 pages to go.
[1755] - Home
An An told me Granny gave him $10 and Mummy gave him $50. It's for his birthday tomorrow.
[1815] - Taman Serasi
We drop Ku Ku & An An at Uncle Guan's house. Uncle Guan is giving them a treat.
[1830] - Tiong Bahru
We come here for dinner. Ordered the usual. Carrot Cake, Fried Kway Teow and Porridge. The Poh Piah is not very nice.
[2000] - AA
Dropped Granny and Mei at home. Uncle Teck Seng drove past and he is joining us for badminton today. So we followed his car. It is more efficient to car pool. Badminton went okay. I put my mind on the game at hand and Zijie and I managed to survive Uncle Teck Yan & Uncle Teck Ee. It's my pool that is giving me problems now.
[2255] - Home
Reached home and talked to Ling for a while. She's not feeling well today. Poor girl. An An is reading the first few chapters of Harry Potter. I'm waiting for him to stop at a convenient point before taking over the reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home