Wednesday, July 20, 2005

[2005 07 20] - [Wed]

[0830] - FF
Giving Ling a call. With the new rules set by Felix, it is better not to call her during office hours.
[1100] - Office
Swam at FF this morning. Going to play pool during lunch again. Installed the SSOAdapter on the 10.1.21.95. Asked Dharmesh to test it. Stupid Gmail can’t work without dial-up. Even Mozilla doesn’t work.
[1130] - Office
Dharmesh tested the SSOAdapter and it works. Yay!
[1300] - Triumph Pool Saloon
Playing pool with Keith and Serene. They brought Christina, Manisha and Cein along. I brought Xinhui along. Xinhui described my game accurately. At the start, I was at top form. After that, I degenerated. Saw that Christina ordered maggi mee. Next time I must order the same thing.
[1845] - Office
Before leaving office, I helped Hiu Phui to change the contest message.
[1900] - SPC, Havelock Road
I pump up the air in my tyres.
[1945] - Home
Had Minced Meat with Bean Curd for dinner.
[2030] - Home
Gave Ling a call. Her leave was approved although Felix was still in a bad mood today.
[2045] - Home
Heard from Stephen that Tang Seng will be on MC until 2 Aug. Nobody knows what happened though.
[2330] - Home
Went with Mummy, Man Ku, Ku Ku & An An to pick Mei up from Thomson Plaza. After that, we took a drive down to Triumph Pool Saloon to get back my IC coz I forgot to take it back during lunch time. On the way there, Mummy & Mei were arguing about retaking Chinese O Levels. Both sides are jumping to conclusions too fast. We then took a detour to the G-Max station before going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home