Monday, July 25, 2005

[2005 07 25] - [Mon]

[1910] - Home
Went jogging at Fitness First this morning. It is the 2nd time I jog there. I put the speed at 12 and I ran 2.4 km in 12:18. It took a lot out of me. Needed about 10 minutes to recover as I watched re-runs of World Pool Championship 2005. It’s another seminar day today. This time it is the ‘We can build GREAT Relationships’ workshop. People from IT were Julie, Hee Keong, Hshwu Hshin and Deleon. During the morning tea break, I went out to open the FD account and put $5k inside. For lunch, I went alone to eat Maggi Goreng. While loitering around China Square area, I spotted an advertisement for a place selling Penang Fried Kway Teow. My curiosity stirred, I went to try it. It is actually at the same building as Sushi Tei, beside the Don Pizza kitchen. I then bought Carlsberg Special Brew for a drink before taking a quick bath at Fitness First. Course finished at 5 pm. Settled some work before leaving at 5:30 pm. Lots of emails to clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home