[2005 07 19] - [Tue]
[0030] - Home
Finally complete the SSOAdapter. I can finally sleep in peace.
[0930] - Ritz Carlton
Woke up this morning to a cold and rainy weather. I skipped breakfast as I am attending the palmOne seminar at Ritz Carlton. Stopped by City Hall MRT station on the way there as I still need to link my ez-Link card to my bank account. Mummy took the car to Joe today. The 3rd party insurer wished to take a look at the car. KT actually called a friend (palmOne staff). Not sure if he is making sure we attended the seminar. Breakfast was good. There was this mushroom pastry that tasted nice. I even tried the raw salmon. Met Chen. He is now working at Ritz Carlton F & B Department. He's also holding the XDA IIs.
[1000] - Ritz Carlton
This is actually my 2nd time at Ritz Carlton. The first time was in 2001 when I came here for the now defunt Andersen Consulting recruitment drive. It was quite a grand affair then. With free flow beer and everything.
[1040] - Ritz Carlton
Hahaha. Got one company in China called Luzhou Laojiao Group.
[1800] - Home
Reached home for dinner. There’s minced meat today.
[1845] - Home
Ling called. Felix was angry in office today. I think it is Juan’s last day tomorrow. He is angry with the 2 ITP students for abusing the internet. Angry with Juan for not supervising them properly. Not sure whether Ling can apply leave for the 2 days in Penang.
[2100] - Double O
Meet Alex and Shiao Wei for pool. I only drank Orange Juice. My game is improving.
[2130] - Eastern Meadows Condominium
We come here for a BBQ party. Organised by Andrea. Shiao Wei’s ex-staff. I don’t know any of them though. There’s Andrea, her bf Malek, and another friend Joanne. I helped myself to some of the BBQ food.
[2355] - Home
Reached home and saw Ricky’s van. He’s from Hosanna Bereavement Services. I think he came to settle billing stuff. Man Ku, Ku Ku and Mummy were there. We then went into casual conversation about how nuts and bolts of the undertaker industries.
Finally complete the SSOAdapter. I can finally sleep in peace.
[0930] - Ritz Carlton
Woke up this morning to a cold and rainy weather. I skipped breakfast as I am attending the palmOne seminar at Ritz Carlton. Stopped by City Hall MRT station on the way there as I still need to link my ez-Link card to my bank account. Mummy took the car to Joe today. The 3rd party insurer wished to take a look at the car. KT actually called a friend (palmOne staff). Not sure if he is making sure we attended the seminar. Breakfast was good. There was this mushroom pastry that tasted nice. I even tried the raw salmon. Met Chen. He is now working at Ritz Carlton F & B Department. He's also holding the XDA IIs.
[1000] - Ritz Carlton
This is actually my 2nd time at Ritz Carlton. The first time was in 2001 when I came here for the now defunt Andersen Consulting recruitment drive. It was quite a grand affair then. With free flow beer and everything.
[1040] - Ritz Carlton
Hahaha. Got one company in China called Luzhou Laojiao Group.
[1800] - Home
Reached home for dinner. There’s minced meat today.
[1845] - Home
Ling called. Felix was angry in office today. I think it is Juan’s last day tomorrow. He is angry with the 2 ITP students for abusing the internet. Angry with Juan for not supervising them properly. Not sure whether Ling can apply leave for the 2 days in Penang.
[2100] - Double O
Meet Alex and Shiao Wei for pool. I only drank Orange Juice. My game is improving.
[2130] - Eastern Meadows Condominium
We come here for a BBQ party. Organised by Andrea. Shiao Wei’s ex-staff. I don’t know any of them though. There’s Andrea, her bf Malek, and another friend Joanne. I helped myself to some of the BBQ food.
[2355] - Home
Reached home and saw Ricky’s van. He’s from Hosanna Bereavement Services. I think he came to settle billing stuff. Man Ku, Ku Ku and Mummy were there. We then went into casual conversation about how nuts and bolts of the undertaker industries.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home