[2005 05 30] - [Mon]
[1021] - Desk
Bachelor’s Night
It was my first visit to Dempsey Road as Yeo drove through the maze of unmarked road. I thought I travelled back in time as we passed old buildings one after another. We finally reached a place called ‘The Wine Company’. Kit and Alex arrived shortly after. We ordered 1 bottle of Red Wine and 2 bottles of White Wine. The cheese platter was fantastic. Around 7+, Yeo drove us and parked his car outside my house. I went home to change and got out my China One member card. First stop is actually Riverine. But it is closed. Stephen came down and fetched us to China One. We shot a few hours of pool there. By then, Yeo and Kit are already sleeping. It was mostly Stephen, Alex and me playing pool. Didn’t know that Stephen actually stays at Maplewoods and his Dad stays at Stone Avenue. Naturally he fetched us home.
Flat
Stephen told me about a new Walk-In-Selection campaign from HDB. But there are no available 4-rm flats for Chinese in Bt Merah. There’s a single one at Tanglin Halt for Chinese though. But we have to go down to HDB Hub at Toa Payoh to get a queue number.
Work matters
Going for Architecture Board presenting later at 11:15 am.
[1537] - Desk
Architecture Meeting …
… went on smoothly. We got what we desired. KW agreed in principle to allow us to use J2EE as a temporary solution for LiG website. This is what I wanted to hear. Attachment students from Poly were also present. I wonder what are they doing here. And some more the girls look as if they are older than me although I’m 9 years older than them.
HDB Hub
Went down to HDB Hub with Stephen to get a queue number. My queue number is 1371. There’s only 1 unit available in Tanglin Halt. It is 130 Sq M, $217,000, 3+3 rm. A total of 4 toilets, 4 bedrooms and 2 kitchens. It’s a steal but I don’t think I can get it. We met Ki Min at the queue too. Stephen gave Ki Min his queue number as he isn’t eligible to apply. He is still 1 year short on the 5-year resale rule. Anyway, I paid $10 for the application. Later on we had MacDonald’s as the coffeeshops were too crowded and the weather was very hot.
[1700] - Desk
Watched the 7th Episode of Beck. Stephen, Tang Seng, Xinhui and Dharmesh have gone for Kopi Session with Yeow Khoon. Larry just came by to ask me to open SIT and UAT tabs for WoW.
Bachelor’s Night
It was my first visit to Dempsey Road as Yeo drove through the maze of unmarked road. I thought I travelled back in time as we passed old buildings one after another. We finally reached a place called ‘The Wine Company’. Kit and Alex arrived shortly after. We ordered 1 bottle of Red Wine and 2 bottles of White Wine. The cheese platter was fantastic. Around 7+, Yeo drove us and parked his car outside my house. I went home to change and got out my China One member card. First stop is actually Riverine. But it is closed. Stephen came down and fetched us to China One. We shot a few hours of pool there. By then, Yeo and Kit are already sleeping. It was mostly Stephen, Alex and me playing pool. Didn’t know that Stephen actually stays at Maplewoods and his Dad stays at Stone Avenue. Naturally he fetched us home.
Flat
Stephen told me about a new Walk-In-Selection campaign from HDB. But there are no available 4-rm flats for Chinese in Bt Merah. There’s a single one at Tanglin Halt for Chinese though. But we have to go down to HDB Hub at Toa Payoh to get a queue number.
Work matters
Going for Architecture Board presenting later at 11:15 am.
[1537] - Desk
Architecture Meeting …
… went on smoothly. We got what we desired. KW agreed in principle to allow us to use J2EE as a temporary solution for LiG website. This is what I wanted to hear. Attachment students from Poly were also present. I wonder what are they doing here. And some more the girls look as if they are older than me although I’m 9 years older than them.
HDB Hub
Went down to HDB Hub with Stephen to get a queue number. My queue number is 1371. There’s only 1 unit available in Tanglin Halt. It is 130 Sq M, $217,000, 3+3 rm. A total of 4 toilets, 4 bedrooms and 2 kitchens. It’s a steal but I don’t think I can get it. We met Ki Min at the queue too. Stephen gave Ki Min his queue number as he isn’t eligible to apply. He is still 1 year short on the 5-year resale rule. Anyway, I paid $10 for the application. Later on we had MacDonald’s as the coffeeshops were too crowded and the weather was very hot.
[1700] - Desk
Watched the 7th Episode of Beck. Stephen, Tang Seng, Xinhui and Dharmesh have gone for Kopi Session with Yeow Khoon. Larry just came by to ask me to open SIT and UAT tabs for WoW.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home