Friday, May 20, 2005

[2005 05 20] - [Fri]

[0730] - Home
Granny asked me to buy sleeping pills for her again. Of course the answer is no. Had Myojo Chicken Onion noodles for breakfast. Still prefer Maggi’s flavour.
[0815] - Desk
Arrived in office. Have been taking bus to office these few days because the un-coorperative weather forced me to park my bike at B1 for days.
[1000] - Desk
Jian still haven’t confirmed the time and place tonight. Not even sure if the thing is ‘on’. Ling says that she got tuition so she can’t make it. I still feel a bit strange at being Kok Hiong’s ‘Xiong Di’ for the wedding. After all I am only his wife’s friend’s fiancé.
[1205] - Desk
Finished the assignment of roles for eJSR. It’s a bitch to use the admin module. I accessed the DB directly to speed things up. Helped Andy to do the Product Form customisation to support auto checking of the product checkboxes. Going to join Keith/Serene for lunch/pool.
[2332] - JianHui's house
Keith & Serene's standard are not too bad. We played pool at Triumph. It looks very 'beng' outside. But once inside, it looks very 'family'. There's even food that we can order. I ordered Fried Rice with egg. Worked on FPMS-LiG integration in the afternoon. There's so much fields to map. Went for AD team meeting. Jimmy came to explain the rationale of getting Yeow Khoon in as consultant. I was supposed to present the HTML and Javascript coding standards. But later, we found it to be too time consuming. So we scrapped the idea. Sent the Project Oyster test email for Sarah when I got back. Went Jian's house in the evening to talk about the wedding. There are 3 brothers. Bernard, Roy and me. The girls took a long time in their discussion. Now we are watching Lord of the 'boring' Rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home