[2005 05 25] - [Wed]
[0745] - Bus 970
Lunch yesterday
Went to buy 'Butter Toast' from Yah Kun. Ordered 4 slices. Didn't realise that 1 slice means 4 small slices. So I end up with 16 slices of bread. I had to ask Stephen, Cai Wei & Tang Seng to help me out.
'I Feel Great' Seminar (afternoon)
The powerpoint presentation continued. Was trying my best to concentrate on the proceedings. Tim even asked us to write a vision for ourselves. I do not see any point in the exercise because a vision is dynamic. It is always morphing from one state to the other. Putting it down in words binds us to it. During the tea break around 3, I called Kamariah. She's still not reachable. Probably on leave. Brought some vodka back with me to the seminar after the break. The alcohol made time easier to pass. The session finally ended at 4:30pm.
Idling away
Went back to office. We talked about Kelvin's requirements for a quiz management system on StaffNet. This time, we will make him audit this system. We will see how many exceptions he's going to raise.
Pool, China One
Reached there at 6:55 pm. I was late because of Siu Ming. Talked cock with him at the Foyer while he was waiting for Sarah. When Sarah finally came, I did some competitive walking from GE to Clarke Quay. It was quite a feat considering that the effects of the vodka was still present. Once I reached Clarke Quay, I ordered Vodka on the rock. I had a total of 6. It was members' night and we intended to make full use of it. We still played pool.
MacDonald's
After we closed the bill at 8:30pm, we walked to MacDonald's at Liang court for some food. I ordered fillet meal.
The rest of the night
Originally, we wanted to take 970 but ended up in a london cab when it came. I got up the cab for the second time in my life.
This morning
Heavy rain. Nice weather. That means the 'brolly must be used. Not sure if the pool at Fitness First is still swimmable. Realised that my watch stopped functioning. From the time, it happened at 11:55 pm last night. I'll have to get it checked at Hong Lim today.
[1051] - Desk
Finished up the financial status XML parser. Finally completed it after leaving hanging for days. Econnect printing has problems again. But this time it is because the printing intensity wasn’t uniform, I tightened the ribboned. Hopefully it will be obedient. Corrected the ‘Anti-Portal’ technial paper. Didn’t know Stephen has already done it. In the end I sent the thing twice.
[1125] - Desk
So happy! Managed to get my chain fixed! The shop at Hong Lim added the hook for $15. I sent my watch for repair. The Uncle will be done by 2 pm.
[1400] - Desk
Had Fried Kway Teow for lunch. I packeted 5 packets for the whole gang. During lunch we talked about babies and maternity matters. This shows how much we have aged. A few years ago, this would have been a non-topic.
[1515] - Desk
Got the watch fixed for $3. The Uncle did some cleaning of the internals of the watch. Rewarded myself with 1 more Fried Kway Teow. Xinhui’s IP didn’t work. This is a strange problem. Coz when she changed her IP, she can access the network.
Lunch yesterday
Went to buy 'Butter Toast' from Yah Kun. Ordered 4 slices. Didn't realise that 1 slice means 4 small slices. So I end up with 16 slices of bread. I had to ask Stephen, Cai Wei & Tang Seng to help me out.
'I Feel Great' Seminar (afternoon)
The powerpoint presentation continued. Was trying my best to concentrate on the proceedings. Tim even asked us to write a vision for ourselves. I do not see any point in the exercise because a vision is dynamic. It is always morphing from one state to the other. Putting it down in words binds us to it. During the tea break around 3, I called Kamariah. She's still not reachable. Probably on leave. Brought some vodka back with me to the seminar after the break. The alcohol made time easier to pass. The session finally ended at 4:30pm.
Idling away
Went back to office. We talked about Kelvin's requirements for a quiz management system on StaffNet. This time, we will make him audit this system. We will see how many exceptions he's going to raise.
Pool, China One
Reached there at 6:55 pm. I was late because of Siu Ming. Talked cock with him at the Foyer while he was waiting for Sarah. When Sarah finally came, I did some competitive walking from GE to Clarke Quay. It was quite a feat considering that the effects of the vodka was still present. Once I reached Clarke Quay, I ordered Vodka on the rock. I had a total of 6. It was members' night and we intended to make full use of it. We still played pool.
MacDonald's
After we closed the bill at 8:30pm, we walked to MacDonald's at Liang court for some food. I ordered fillet meal.
The rest of the night
Originally, we wanted to take 970 but ended up in a london cab when it came. I got up the cab for the second time in my life.
This morning
Heavy rain. Nice weather. That means the 'brolly must be used. Not sure if the pool at Fitness First is still swimmable. Realised that my watch stopped functioning. From the time, it happened at 11:55 pm last night. I'll have to get it checked at Hong Lim today.
[1051] - Desk
Finished up the financial status XML parser. Finally completed it after leaving hanging for days. Econnect printing has problems again. But this time it is because the printing intensity wasn’t uniform, I tightened the ribboned. Hopefully it will be obedient. Corrected the ‘Anti-Portal’ technial paper. Didn’t know Stephen has already done it. In the end I sent the thing twice.
[1125] - Desk
So happy! Managed to get my chain fixed! The shop at Hong Lim added the hook for $15. I sent my watch for repair. The Uncle will be done by 2 pm.
[1400] - Desk
Had Fried Kway Teow for lunch. I packeted 5 packets for the whole gang. During lunch we talked about babies and maternity matters. This shows how much we have aged. A few years ago, this would have been a non-topic.
[1515] - Desk
Got the watch fixed for $3. The Uncle did some cleaning of the internals of the watch. Rewarded myself with 1 more Fried Kway Teow. Xinhui’s IP didn’t work. This is a strange problem. Coz when she changed her IP, she can access the network.

1 Comments:
drink drink drink~
Post a Comment
<< Home