[2005 05 21] - [Sat]
[0030] - Fong Seng
Ling & I felt hungry after leaving Jian's house. Decided to packet some Prata and Maggi Goreng.
[1100] - Home
Woke up at 9. Had breakfast of Bee Hoon.
[1330] - Ling's home
Went Bt Batok for lunch. I ordered vegetarian food. So did Granny & Daddy. It seem to be the only thing edible at the coffeeshop next to the multi-storey carpark. Granny bought her chinese-wine. After lunch, the rain clouds started to frown. Decided to cycle to Ling's house anyway. The downpour came just before I reached her place. Thank heavens for that.
[1600] - Ling's home
Lazed around the house as the downpour did not subside. Ling's Mum came home and we talked briefly about dowry, candles and restaurants. It is actually the wife's side that keeps the Ang Pau money. Then the wife's parents will pass the money over.
[1745] - Anchorpoint
Went KFC at Anchorpoint for the food. The KFC fillet is so pathetically small. Imagine a burger that is the same size as the XDA mini. I bought Baron's from Cold Storage and drank it in KFC. We bought Instant Cabonara, Campbell Soup, hashbrowns, titbits and more beer from Cold Storage.
[2130] - Ling's home
Ling's Mum cooked the Hash Browns and soup for us. It is actually the FA Cup Final between Arsenal & Man U today. But I didn't bother although the TV & media made it really big. At one point, both TCS 5 & TCS 8 are showing the same Belvedre Condominium advertisement at the same time. Starting and ending at the same time. We thought there was some common advertisement server or something like that. Watched Tian Long Ba Bu as usual. Ah Zhu will die next week, that's when the story gets interesting.
Ling & I felt hungry after leaving Jian's house. Decided to packet some Prata and Maggi Goreng.
[1100] - Home
Woke up at 9. Had breakfast of Bee Hoon.
[1330] - Ling's home
Went Bt Batok for lunch. I ordered vegetarian food. So did Granny & Daddy. It seem to be the only thing edible at the coffeeshop next to the multi-storey carpark. Granny bought her chinese-wine. After lunch, the rain clouds started to frown. Decided to cycle to Ling's house anyway. The downpour came just before I reached her place. Thank heavens for that.
[1600] - Ling's home
Lazed around the house as the downpour did not subside. Ling's Mum came home and we talked briefly about dowry, candles and restaurants. It is actually the wife's side that keeps the Ang Pau money. Then the wife's parents will pass the money over.
[1745] - Anchorpoint
Went KFC at Anchorpoint for the food. The KFC fillet is so pathetically small. Imagine a burger that is the same size as the XDA mini. I bought Baron's from Cold Storage and drank it in KFC. We bought Instant Cabonara, Campbell Soup, hashbrowns, titbits and more beer from Cold Storage.
[2130] - Ling's home
Ling's Mum cooked the Hash Browns and soup for us. It is actually the FA Cup Final between Arsenal & Man U today. But I didn't bother although the TV & media made it really big. At one point, both TCS 5 & TCS 8 are showing the same Belvedre Condominium advertisement at the same time. Starting and ending at the same time. We thought there was some common advertisement server or something like that. Watched Tian Long Ba Bu as usual. Ah Zhu will die next week, that's when the story gets interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home