Tuesday, May 24, 2005

[2005 05 24] - [Tue]

[1223] - Maggi Goreng
'I Feel Great' Seminar (morning)
Got nominated to attend this seminar. The aim of this is basiclly teach us how to motivate ourselves. It felt more like a powerpoint presentation to me. It was led by a guy called Tim. I'm in the same group as Wye Yin (Finance), Jenny & Joey (Both from OAC). Sarah from CS is also here. That reminds me of Project Oyster. Immediately asked Tang Seng to help send it out.
Bloodsuckers
Went Chin Swee road to fix my handle bar. On thr way there, shared a tree with one Gal and one Guy from GE. I noticed the lanyard though I didn't have any on me. Once at the shop, they had the gall to charge $1 by screwing 2 screws. And even gave me a fantastic discount of 50c or 50%! I'm not going to buy anything from them anymore if I can help it.
Lunch
Came here for Maggi Goreng. Contemplating a beer. But the hot weather put me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home