[2005 05 27] - [Fri]
[0022] - Bed
Kingdom of Heaven
Wasted 1 hr 40 minutes of my life on it. Disjointed story. Orlando Bloom is capable of only 1 facial expression. Even that is a non-facial expression.
XXX2
This is much better. At least I was paying attention throughout the movie. The XXX this time is a little fat though. Bad guy is the Defence Secretary who wants to assasinate the President and take the Presidency himself. Also learnt how to creat subtitles in the .srt format. I could add subtitles for .avi documents but not for .mp4. What a waste. I was already thinking of a couple of interesting lines for my .mp4 movies.
[1233] - Desk
Showed Tung Hock how to deploy J2EE applications on OC4J. Bought Vegetarian food for lunch. As well as some Chinese Medicine for Granny.
Kingdom of Heaven
Wasted 1 hr 40 minutes of my life on it. Disjointed story. Orlando Bloom is capable of only 1 facial expression. Even that is a non-facial expression.
XXX2
This is much better. At least I was paying attention throughout the movie. The XXX this time is a little fat though. Bad guy is the Defence Secretary who wants to assasinate the President and take the Presidency himself. Also learnt how to creat subtitles in the .srt format. I could add subtitles for .avi documents but not for .mp4. What a waste. I was already thinking of a couple of interesting lines for my .mp4 movies.
[1233] - Desk
Showed Tung Hock how to deploy J2EE applications on OC4J. Bought Vegetarian food for lunch. As well as some Chinese Medicine for Granny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home