[2005 05 06] - [Fri]
[0908] - Desk
Clearing of Emails
Back in office again. Clearing emails from yesterday. Hmm… E is now in charge of the Corporate Calendar. Y asked about installing GELM’s eRSA system.
[1221] - Desk
Corporate Calendar & Smartsell
Helped Elaine with the Corporate Calendar. She now takes over from Jamie. Found out that the display title has a limit of 50 characters. I increased it to 100.
Hiu Phui came by with more requirements for SmartSell enhancements. It is something I wouldn’t want to touch with a 40-foot pole. But no choice leh.
That sums up the morning for me. Going to buy Briyani for lunch.
[1521] - Desk
Test Drive
XH came to test drive my bike. I think she’s not used to my bike as I have to jump start for her.
Viridian Room
C sent me Viridian Room. Managed to get out. This time it is tougher. And I still don’t understand the ending.
[1736] - Desk
Mother’s Day
Mummy suggested having a 2-family dinner on Sunday. I suggested Miao Yi restaurant at Coronation. There’s economic of scale. At least we can treat all Mothers at once. Discussing with Ling on logistic matters.
C doesn’t want to be called C. But C’s other nicknames are quite crappy leh. I think Shandy sounds nice.
Clearing of Emails
Back in office again. Clearing emails from yesterday. Hmm… E is now in charge of the Corporate Calendar. Y asked about installing GELM’s eRSA system.
[1221] - Desk
Corporate Calendar & Smartsell
Helped Elaine with the Corporate Calendar. She now takes over from Jamie. Found out that the display title has a limit of 50 characters. I increased it to 100.
Hiu Phui came by with more requirements for SmartSell enhancements. It is something I wouldn’t want to touch with a 40-foot pole. But no choice leh.
That sums up the morning for me. Going to buy Briyani for lunch.
[1521] - Desk
Test Drive
XH came to test drive my bike. I think she’s not used to my bike as I have to jump start for her.
Viridian Room
C sent me Viridian Room. Managed to get out. This time it is tougher. And I still don’t understand the ending.
[1736] - Desk
Mother’s Day
Mummy suggested having a 2-family dinner on Sunday. I suggested Miao Yi restaurant at Coronation. There’s economic of scale. At least we can treat all Mothers at once. Discussing with Ling on logistic matters.
C doesn’t want to be called C. But C’s other nicknames are quite crappy leh. I think Shandy sounds nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home