Saturday, April 30, 2005

[2005 04 30] - [Sat]

[0033] - Bed
Went to join Ling & Jian at Thomson Plaza. They were at Four Leaves. When I reached there, there was no more food left. Took cab to Jian's house. Saw her wedding photos. It is quite steep at $5k. Watched Jing4 Zhong1 Ren2 at Jian's place. The show is getting better. Left Jian's place at around 10:45 pm. Waited quite long for 855. Dropped at Adam Road to change bus. Bought Nasi Goreng home for supper.
[0940] - Room
Bored to death at home. Woke up at 7 am because of the bloody heat. Mummy and Resti had gone to market. Had Fried Bee Hoon for breakfast. Saw the 2 medals and 2 cups Mei won yesterday. She got 2nd for Long Jump, 3rd for High Jump, 2nd for 4x100 and 1st for 4x400.
[1512] - KFC, Takashimaya
Cycled down to Ling's house. Flipped through newspapers and saw that one Bridal Salon has a road show at Takashimaya. Decided to come down to take a look. We were offered tha following prices:
$600 rental of Bridal gown
$300 rental of Evening gown
$450 make-up for morning and night
$100 flowers for holding
$100 flowers for car.Not sure if it is a good price. Will check out JB next week. Ling is now eating Shrooms meal. This is her lunch. I think. I'm still feeling full. So I am happy to just watch her eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home