[2005 05 05] - [Thu]
[1323] - Home
Got up this morning to see PSV beat Milan 3-1. But Milan still went through on the away goals rule. Went down for breakfast. Bathed and went back to sleep. Daddy & Granny thought I was working. So they went for lunch at coffee shop without me. Never mind. I could still go Bukit Timah Plaza for my favourite Laksa. Bin's ROM starts at 4pm. Will idle around for a while before going.
[2325] - Bed
ROM went on smoothly at 5 pm, 050505. There was this huge downpour though. I've also learnt to cross the pillar across the canal. There used to be a foot bridge across the canal. Got to talk to Wei Zheng, Jun Bin's cousin. He's also into drinking. Bin's wife, Wei Wei remembered about my ROM & we congratulated each other. Went home around 7+. Went to meet Laval, Yen Peng & Ling at Din Tai Fung, Paragon. Yen is trying to introduce Laval to a girl called Shihjia. I found her too ambitious though. Can be friend but not gf. But it is what Laval feels that is important. Fetched them home. Yen went to Shihjia's house to hangout. Fetched Laval & Ling home. Stephen messaged to say that he will not be cycling to work tomorrow coz he's meeting his wife after work. I kind of half-expected that.
Got up this morning to see PSV beat Milan 3-1. But Milan still went through on the away goals rule. Went down for breakfast. Bathed and went back to sleep. Daddy & Granny thought I was working. So they went for lunch at coffee shop without me. Never mind. I could still go Bukit Timah Plaza for my favourite Laksa. Bin's ROM starts at 4pm. Will idle around for a while before going.
[2325] - Bed
ROM went on smoothly at 5 pm, 050505. There was this huge downpour though. I've also learnt to cross the pillar across the canal. There used to be a foot bridge across the canal. Got to talk to Wei Zheng, Jun Bin's cousin. He's also into drinking. Bin's wife, Wei Wei remembered about my ROM & we congratulated each other. Went home around 7+. Went to meet Laval, Yen Peng & Ling at Din Tai Fung, Paragon. Yen is trying to introduce Laval to a girl called Shihjia. I found her too ambitious though. Can be friend but not gf. But it is what Laval feels that is important. Fetched them home. Yen went to Shihjia's house to hangout. Fetched Laval & Ling home. Stephen messaged to say that he will not be cycling to work tomorrow coz he's meeting his wife after work. I kind of half-expected that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home