[2005 05 03] - [Tue]
[0858] - Desk
Jialing’s house is at Republic of Punggol. Damn far from where Ling and I stay. Before that we fetched Mummy from Farrer Road. She has a colleague who stays at Yarwood Avenue. It’s a place where there’s nothing but bungalows. Must be a rich girl I thought. She said that her siblings combined forces to pay for the house. Even that aside, such a house would cost $2 million. Back to Jialing’s house. It was at Punggol Central. Unlisted on the map. So when I turned in from TPE I had to make the turnings based on my excellent sense of direction (gut instinct). It turned out to be correct. Timothy (her husband) was there too. I switched the channel to the San Miguel Asian 9-ball tour and all turned bored. Went to Punggol Mall for dinner coz Timothy will be working on night shift. This is the first time I’m eating food in Punggol. Most of the people there are in shorts and slippers. It’s very heartland. No Ang Mohs at all. The Bung Khla of Singapore. Fetched Timothy to his workplace (SMCC) at Pasir Ris. Went to pick up Raj. He stays at the furthest block from civilisation in Potong Pasir. The car park is finally being upgraded. No plans yet to upgrade the flats per se. Sent Jialing and Ling home. Then we went to Harbourfront to look for food and drinks. The place has change a lot. Unrecognisable from the old days when we take ferries to Sentosa. But still no food and drinks. Gave up and went to Adam Road. Raj has matured a lot since our NS days. He’s still a BSM because there’s a ruling that BSMs must be 28 yrs old and above. Quite happy that he’s doing well in army. I told him about my wedding and made him promise to come.
[1011] - Desk
Stephen came to have a look at my bike. His bike is slightly different from mine. Gave him a test drive on my bike too.
[1116] - Desk
Meeting Siu Ming for lunch later. Read up about ‘Testing Hooks’. I don’t even know this piece of jargon after many years in IT. ‘Testing Hooks’ are basically programs written to test other programs.
[1413] - Desk
Stephen and I treated Siu Ming to lunch at Si Chuan Dou Hua Lou. Food was nice. I ordered the set lunch but changed the prawns for the scallops. The portions look small but it is actually a lot. Best tasting was the Shark’s fin. The fortune cookies came and I won an Orange Juice. From the Orange Juice, the fortune cookies seems to be a lucky draw.
[1706] - Desk
Idling around this afternoon. Watched Episode 3 of Beck. Did the StaffNet revamp timeline with Stephen. Slow afternoon. Yeo, Val and Alex discussing on where to eat dinner next Wednesday. Amid all the talking cock, I think we have settled at Shiro.
[1732] - Desk
Suddenly thought of the word ‘brash’.
Brash : Lacking in sensitivity or tact.
Jialing’s house is at Republic of Punggol. Damn far from where Ling and I stay. Before that we fetched Mummy from Farrer Road. She has a colleague who stays at Yarwood Avenue. It’s a place where there’s nothing but bungalows. Must be a rich girl I thought. She said that her siblings combined forces to pay for the house. Even that aside, such a house would cost $2 million. Back to Jialing’s house. It was at Punggol Central. Unlisted on the map. So when I turned in from TPE I had to make the turnings based on my excellent sense of direction (gut instinct). It turned out to be correct. Timothy (her husband) was there too. I switched the channel to the San Miguel Asian 9-ball tour and all turned bored. Went to Punggol Mall for dinner coz Timothy will be working on night shift. This is the first time I’m eating food in Punggol. Most of the people there are in shorts and slippers. It’s very heartland. No Ang Mohs at all. The Bung Khla of Singapore. Fetched Timothy to his workplace (SMCC) at Pasir Ris. Went to pick up Raj. He stays at the furthest block from civilisation in Potong Pasir. The car park is finally being upgraded. No plans yet to upgrade the flats per se. Sent Jialing and Ling home. Then we went to Harbourfront to look for food and drinks. The place has change a lot. Unrecognisable from the old days when we take ferries to Sentosa. But still no food and drinks. Gave up and went to Adam Road. Raj has matured a lot since our NS days. He’s still a BSM because there’s a ruling that BSMs must be 28 yrs old and above. Quite happy that he’s doing well in army. I told him about my wedding and made him promise to come.
[1011] - Desk
Stephen came to have a look at my bike. His bike is slightly different from mine. Gave him a test drive on my bike too.
[1116] - Desk
Meeting Siu Ming for lunch later. Read up about ‘Testing Hooks’. I don’t even know this piece of jargon after many years in IT. ‘Testing Hooks’ are basically programs written to test other programs.
[1413] - Desk
Stephen and I treated Siu Ming to lunch at Si Chuan Dou Hua Lou. Food was nice. I ordered the set lunch but changed the prawns for the scallops. The portions look small but it is actually a lot. Best tasting was the Shark’s fin. The fortune cookies came and I won an Orange Juice. From the Orange Juice, the fortune cookies seems to be a lucky draw.
[1706] - Desk
Idling around this afternoon. Watched Episode 3 of Beck. Did the StaffNet revamp timeline with Stephen. Slow afternoon. Yeo, Val and Alex discussing on where to eat dinner next Wednesday. Amid all the talking cock, I think we have settled at Shiro.
[1732] - Desk
Suddenly thought of the word ‘brash’.
Brash : Lacking in sensitivity or tact.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home