[2005 05 01] - [Sun]
[0008] - Bed
Treated Ling's parents and Heng Kui to dinner at Fatty Weng. Used the chance to enquire about their wedding package. Cheapest is the $300+ nett per table. There are those that are $400+. There's a $900+ package. The difference is in the food. When we got back, I asked Ling's Mum about things like dowry. She said that I just need to buy cakes for Ling's side of relatives. Will also give her an Ang Pao with a nice figure. Something like $888?
[0942] - Home
Oops. Ring still at Ling's house. Still not used to wearing it. Will have to get it by Tuesday. Xuan and Ziyi did not follow us to church today. They've gone to church early. Going church early because Daddy & Mummy are ushers today.
[1123] - Church
Rachel and Mun Yuen did a very Chinese style event in handling out prizes to the first family to register for the church retreat. Very refreshing and creative. I recognised the family. They come in a green Honda Civic ES8. Pastor Goh prayed for 3 couples celebrating their wedding anniversary today. There were 2 other couples who celebrated their anniversaries in May too. Seems to be a popular month for couples. Will meet Bin tomorrow for my ROM photos. It's time.
[1227] - Church
Service just ended. Pastor actually talked about agape love during sermon. It's been a while since I actually listened to a sermon. Daddy & Mummy are now paying for their trip to the church retreat in June.
[1303] - Blk 466, Crawford Lane
We are at this Da Hua Coffeeshop. According to Mummy, the Minced Meat Noodle stall from Marina is now here. There's a very long queue stretching out of the coffeeshop. Daddy ordered Kopi Ice while waiting. Hope that the food is worth the wait. Got one mad man doing the Thai greeting to everyone in the coffeeshop.
[1343] - Coronation Plaza
Noodles was good. Same standard as Margaret Drive noodles. The soup wasn't that nice coz there was some taste of pig's liver. Mummy has stopped by in Coronation Plaza to do some grocery shopping. We will stop by at Giant later.
[1417] - Home
Didn't g Giant after all. Going off to bathe. It's been another hot day. Stephen just bought a bicycle at Carrefour Suntec. From what I hear. He got a bike bith both suspensions for $99 coz of an offer. It's a steal compared to the $168 I paid Carrefour for my bike and the $105 I paid the shop beside Crown Centre to upgrade my tyres.
[1438] - Home
Something fantastic happened just now. I was sitting downstairs by the phone when it rang. It was Ann! My first maid! She called all the way from Taiwan. She missed all of us dearly. I missed her too. Found out that her contract ends in February next year. I told her about my wedding next Apr/May. She still remembers Ling. She's asking if she can come back to work. My Mum told her to send her biodata back. I really hope that she can come back and work for us. She's like family. She gave us her number too.
[1502] - Home
Granny says the fan in her room can turn on by herself. Eee...
[1511] - Home
Called Raj. Will meet him tomorrow night.
[1756] - Home
Spent the afternoon on my sofa. Granny decided to cook at home. There are dishes left. Daddy & Mummy are eating dinner somewhere else. Thinking of opening the White Wine.
[1831] - Home
White Wine met expectations. Granny didn't really like it.
[1915] - Home
Mei came back and took some of my White Wine.
[2352] - Home
Didn’t know I could watch TV that long. Watched Variety Big Brother followed by some Chinese show (Da Lao Ai Mei Li). Taiwan’s country is 886. Ann’s number has an area code of 93. So I guess Ann's number could be a cell phone number.
Treated Ling's parents and Heng Kui to dinner at Fatty Weng. Used the chance to enquire about their wedding package. Cheapest is the $300+ nett per table. There are those that are $400+. There's a $900+ package. The difference is in the food. When we got back, I asked Ling's Mum about things like dowry. She said that I just need to buy cakes for Ling's side of relatives. Will also give her an Ang Pao with a nice figure. Something like $888?
[0942] - Home
Oops. Ring still at Ling's house. Still not used to wearing it. Will have to get it by Tuesday. Xuan and Ziyi did not follow us to church today. They've gone to church early. Going church early because Daddy & Mummy are ushers today.
[1123] - Church
Rachel and Mun Yuen did a very Chinese style event in handling out prizes to the first family to register for the church retreat. Very refreshing and creative. I recognised the family. They come in a green Honda Civic ES8. Pastor Goh prayed for 3 couples celebrating their wedding anniversary today. There were 2 other couples who celebrated their anniversaries in May too. Seems to be a popular month for couples. Will meet Bin tomorrow for my ROM photos. It's time.
[1227] - Church
Service just ended. Pastor actually talked about agape love during sermon. It's been a while since I actually listened to a sermon. Daddy & Mummy are now paying for their trip to the church retreat in June.
[1303] - Blk 466, Crawford Lane
We are at this Da Hua Coffeeshop. According to Mummy, the Minced Meat Noodle stall from Marina is now here. There's a very long queue stretching out of the coffeeshop. Daddy ordered Kopi Ice while waiting. Hope that the food is worth the wait. Got one mad man doing the Thai greeting to everyone in the coffeeshop.
[1343] - Coronation Plaza
Noodles was good. Same standard as Margaret Drive noodles. The soup wasn't that nice coz there was some taste of pig's liver. Mummy has stopped by in Coronation Plaza to do some grocery shopping. We will stop by at Giant later.
[1417] - Home
Didn't g Giant after all. Going off to bathe. It's been another hot day. Stephen just bought a bicycle at Carrefour Suntec. From what I hear. He got a bike bith both suspensions for $99 coz of an offer. It's a steal compared to the $168 I paid Carrefour for my bike and the $105 I paid the shop beside Crown Centre to upgrade my tyres.
[1438] - Home
Something fantastic happened just now. I was sitting downstairs by the phone when it rang. It was Ann! My first maid! She called all the way from Taiwan. She missed all of us dearly. I missed her too. Found out that her contract ends in February next year. I told her about my wedding next Apr/May. She still remembers Ling. She's asking if she can come back to work. My Mum told her to send her biodata back. I really hope that she can come back and work for us. She's like family. She gave us her number too.
[1502] - Home
Granny says the fan in her room can turn on by herself. Eee...
[1511] - Home
Called Raj. Will meet him tomorrow night.
[1756] - Home
Spent the afternoon on my sofa. Granny decided to cook at home. There are dishes left. Daddy & Mummy are eating dinner somewhere else. Thinking of opening the White Wine.
[1831] - Home
White Wine met expectations. Granny didn't really like it.
[1915] - Home
Mei came back and took some of my White Wine.
[2352] - Home
Didn’t know I could watch TV that long. Watched Variety Big Brother followed by some Chinese show (Da Lao Ai Mei Li). Taiwan’s country is 886. Ann’s number has an area code of 93. So I guess Ann's number could be a cell phone number.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home