[2005 04 27] - [Wed]
[0711] - Home
Woke up at 7 am. Today is the big day. Had Spaghetti with Cream of Chicken for breakfast. Mummy specially woke up to prepare. Mei went to school on her own. She can't attend because she got NAPFA test and another test today. Going to fetch Ling to Beauty World for make-up later. She told me that she slept at 1 am and woke up at 5 am.
[0813] - Home
Fetched Ling to Beauty World. Her parents & brother will go down to ROM by themselves later. Reached Beauty World at 8 pm sharp. As usual stupid Yen Peng is late. She left her house at 8:05 am. Will dilly-dally until 8:30 am before bathing.
[2338] - Bed
Damn tiring day. Ling was late for ROM coz the makeup took a long time. The scheduled appointment was 10:25 am. But Ling didn’t arrive until 10:20 am. But we still managed to get married. Went back home for buffet. I was about to follow Yeo’s car when Laval called to say that Mummy left the keys with him and she was on the way home with Daddy and Granny in Unc Teck Ee’s car. So I had to run back to ROM to get the car. Really appreciated all my friends for being here. Nobody wanted wine though. All of us finished all 24 cans of Asahi and Barons. Yen Peng tried to do match-making for her friend. I asked her what’s the standard. She said that the standard is better than Lydia. She said that Ardiles is too humourous. Laval is better. Kit came by at 5 pm after his paper. Ling and I not very sure how to address each other’s parents now. According to Ling’s parents, I can start calling them Pa and Ma now.
Woke up at 7 am. Today is the big day. Had Spaghetti with Cream of Chicken for breakfast. Mummy specially woke up to prepare. Mei went to school on her own. She can't attend because she got NAPFA test and another test today. Going to fetch Ling to Beauty World for make-up later. She told me that she slept at 1 am and woke up at 5 am.
[0813] - Home
Fetched Ling to Beauty World. Her parents & brother will go down to ROM by themselves later. Reached Beauty World at 8 pm sharp. As usual stupid Yen Peng is late. She left her house at 8:05 am. Will dilly-dally until 8:30 am before bathing.
[2338] - Bed
Damn tiring day. Ling was late for ROM coz the makeup took a long time. The scheduled appointment was 10:25 am. But Ling didn’t arrive until 10:20 am. But we still managed to get married. Went back home for buffet. I was about to follow Yeo’s car when Laval called to say that Mummy left the keys with him and she was on the way home with Daddy and Granny in Unc Teck Ee’s car. So I had to run back to ROM to get the car. Really appreciated all my friends for being here. Nobody wanted wine though. All of us finished all 24 cans of Asahi and Barons. Yen Peng tried to do match-making for her friend. I asked her what’s the standard. She said that the standard is better than Lydia. She said that Ardiles is too humourous. Laval is better. Kit came by at 5 pm after his paper. Ling and I not very sure how to address each other’s parents now. According to Ling’s parents, I can start calling them Pa and Ma now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home