[2005 04 26] - [Tue]
[0921] - Desk
Took bus to work today as I’ll be collecting flowers from Raffles City later. Overhead that Daxin just got ‘ka’ by some hard disk shop in Funan last night. Wondering if Gen and Angeline are done with the photos yet. Vain pots. All those cha bors just turn to their photos first to see how well they look.
[1151] - Desk
Siu Ming just called. BK wants to revamp StaffNet. So we got to think of ideas over lunch. Ling is quiet today. Must be busy at work. Asked Bin to bring his Mum over for my ROM lunch tomorrow. Changed the SMS message for EMAS Mentorship.
[1205] - Desk
Brought instant Campbell’s soup to office today. Wonder what the taste will be like. Xinhui says that it’s not nice though.
[1350] - Desk
Mushroom Cheese is better than Cream of Chicken. Bought Nasi Lemak for lunch so that I could use the free spoon for my soup. Talked about cycling. Andy and Stephen are now thinking of buying bicycle on their own. That’s good to hear. Hopefully they will cycle to office. Ling finally called around lunch time. She left her handphone at home.
[1407] - Desk
Just went to wash up. Feeling is so good. Going for T&C meeting later with Stephen. I think I’ll bring the proposals there to evaluate.
[1711] - Desk
Spoke to Stephen. He filled me in on much of the details when I was drunk during IT night on 15 Apr. I can swear I didn’t remember a thing. Only bits and pieces of it. But we all had a great time. At that time, I was really happy back to be in Singapore. Will leave to collect the ROM flowers at 5:30 pm.
[2021] - Home
Collected the flowers. Look very nice. It looked so fragile that I decided to go home by taxi. Went to unseal the red and white wines. Loaded the 12 cans of Asahi & 12 cans of Barons to the fridge. Even went to borrow chairs from Unc Teck Seng.
Took bus to work today as I’ll be collecting flowers from Raffles City later. Overhead that Daxin just got ‘ka’ by some hard disk shop in Funan last night. Wondering if Gen and Angeline are done with the photos yet. Vain pots. All those cha bors just turn to their photos first to see how well they look.
[1151] - Desk
Siu Ming just called. BK wants to revamp StaffNet. So we got to think of ideas over lunch. Ling is quiet today. Must be busy at work. Asked Bin to bring his Mum over for my ROM lunch tomorrow. Changed the SMS message for EMAS Mentorship.
[1205] - Desk
Brought instant Campbell’s soup to office today. Wonder what the taste will be like. Xinhui says that it’s not nice though.
[1350] - Desk
Mushroom Cheese is better than Cream of Chicken. Bought Nasi Lemak for lunch so that I could use the free spoon for my soup. Talked about cycling. Andy and Stephen are now thinking of buying bicycle on their own. That’s good to hear. Hopefully they will cycle to office. Ling finally called around lunch time. She left her handphone at home.
[1407] - Desk
Just went to wash up. Feeling is so good. Going for T&C meeting later with Stephen. I think I’ll bring the proposals there to evaluate.
[1711] - Desk
Spoke to Stephen. He filled me in on much of the details when I was drunk during IT night on 15 Apr. I can swear I didn’t remember a thing. Only bits and pieces of it. But we all had a great time. At that time, I was really happy back to be in Singapore. Will leave to collect the ROM flowers at 5:30 pm.
[2021] - Home
Collected the flowers. Look very nice. It looked so fragile that I decided to go home by taxi. Went to unseal the red and white wines. Loaded the 12 cans of Asahi & 12 cans of Barons to the fridge. Even went to borrow chairs from Unc Teck Seng.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home