[2005 04 25] - [Mon]
[0914] - Desk
Feeling very sleepy. Watched Wrestlemania XXI until 3 am last night. Not as good as the previous year’s. Female wrestling actually passed censorship this year. Something new. I still managed to cycle to work though. At least didn’t fall asleep on the way here. Ling’s Dad left his shirt on Bus 100. Luckily they went to get it from the interchange. If not he will have no shirt to wear for ROM.
[1236] - Desk
Just got back from meeting with JobsDB. The meeting was damn boring. It was basically a product demo. I had trouble keeping my eyes open. Proxy is down too.
[1527] - Desk
Just created a read-only account for Mon. Now she doesn’t have to come to me for the log file. During lunch, found out that Chris, Stephen and Andy didn’t have to take the oath when doing verification. Maybe I look like those who bluff young girls. Finally found out why PoC server was down. Some joker switched it off by mistake!!!
[1708] - Desk
Printed out the evaluation form for our 3 vendors. Evaluation form alone is 9 pages and each vendor has submitted 100+ pages! Tried to find out why Mon can’t get her logs. Finally found out that the paths are read from a config file rather than the class file.
[2302] - Bed
Brought Granny to Marsiling Clinic. The kind staff there allowed us to jump queue. Doctor told me that massaging Granny's leg will ease her pain. Bought Asahi, Baron's and White Wine from Giant. Total alcohol bill was $100 but worth every cent. Went through old photos again. Nostalgic time. From the time I was in Secondary school until now. Lot's of nostalgic moments. Like how Ling looked in Sec 3C. And how Yeo and Junjie looked in army. There was also those photos when I was a freshie.
Feeling very sleepy. Watched Wrestlemania XXI until 3 am last night. Not as good as the previous year’s. Female wrestling actually passed censorship this year. Something new. I still managed to cycle to work though. At least didn’t fall asleep on the way here. Ling’s Dad left his shirt on Bus 100. Luckily they went to get it from the interchange. If not he will have no shirt to wear for ROM.
[1236] - Desk
Just got back from meeting with JobsDB. The meeting was damn boring. It was basically a product demo. I had trouble keeping my eyes open. Proxy is down too.
[1527] - Desk
Just created a read-only account for Mon. Now she doesn’t have to come to me for the log file. During lunch, found out that Chris, Stephen and Andy didn’t have to take the oath when doing verification. Maybe I look like those who bluff young girls. Finally found out why PoC server was down. Some joker switched it off by mistake!!!
[1708] - Desk
Printed out the evaluation form for our 3 vendors. Evaluation form alone is 9 pages and each vendor has submitted 100+ pages! Tried to find out why Mon can’t get her logs. Finally found out that the paths are read from a config file rather than the class file.
[2302] - Bed
Brought Granny to Marsiling Clinic. The kind staff there allowed us to jump queue. Doctor told me that massaging Granny's leg will ease her pain. Bought Asahi, Baron's and White Wine from Giant. Total alcohol bill was $100 but worth every cent. Went through old photos again. Nostalgic time. From the time I was in Secondary school until now. Lot's of nostalgic moments. Like how Ling looked in Sec 3C. And how Yeo and Junjie looked in army. There was also those photos when I was a freshie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home