20060328 - Tue
[Morning]
Had Myojo Laksa for breakfast. Granny noticed that I stopped eating Bee Hoon. I related to her to the Fried Bee Hoon has become Fried Yucky Bean Sprouts with a little bit of Bee Hoon. Followed Mummy to work. On the way there, she suggested that I get some clothes while in Penang. I shared with her my plans for making a coat there. Told Mummy about the cheap season parking @ Central Mall. She then told me that there's no point driving to CBD to park. I'm also thinking along those lines. But $100 is definitely worth re-considering as my bus fare would amount to $50 per month. That's only me day dreaming as I still do not have a car yet.
[Work]
Went for my usual morning jog. Saw Eng Lee @ Fitness First. This time he's doing weights. Val must be very free. She sent me email asking for photos from our outing @ Madigans. Terence was looking for the Ultra II Plus SD Card. So the price that I enquired wasn't of much help. I didn't know that the Ultra II Plus Cards come with a USB point. You simply fold the card and a USB plug pops out. Then all you need to do is to plug it into a PC/Laptop. Cool. Managed to complete the coding for the iMode Reset Password portion. Helped Ying Leng to hide the 'Allowance' until Stephen removes the line about 'mileage claims after 10 pm on weekdays' tomorrow.
[Delifrance's Food]
Food-wise, I ordered a Caesar's Salad (Next time don't order from Delifrance), Wedges (Normal) & Cappuccino Soup. The Cappuccino Soup tasted like diluted Mushroom Soup. Overall, not a delicious lunch. But it was good finding out how Gen's been doing.
[Central Mall Car Park]
Talked to Stephen about the Central Mall car park. I felt as if I was psycho-ing him to take up the Central Mall Season Parking. But it is really worth it. The monthly North-East Line fares for Stephen & Bi Shan is already $120. The season parking actually costs less than public transport. The only catch is that they have to wake up early because he's driving a weekend car.
[Wedding Invitation]
Invited more people for my wedding. Eng Lee, Jenny, Koh Wee & Tiffany has been added to the list. I'm not sure if I made the correct decision by inviting Tiffany in front of so many people. But it turned out okay. Took some photos of Tiff's office.
[Work]
Daxin came to our cubicle to look for some Gateway Drivers CD. Finished the iMode coding and called Chris to test. Changed some contest wordings CS. Emailed Richard about the Power Shutdown meeting. Looks like I'll miss it again as it will occur during my trip to Penang next week. Val, Yeo & Alex resumed their emails again. There are about 17 emails within 2-3 hours. Yeo & Alex will be joining us for badminton. Called Zijie. He's can't make it. So I can get David too. I'll then bring down my Table Tennis Racquet so that everyone will have something to play. Sounds like some playground thingy.
[Home]
It was raining near the end of the work day. Lightning coming nearer and nearer. Dharmesh and I were predicting that it will start raining right at the moment we knock off. But thank God that it didn't materialise.Took 174 home. Slept from Orchard Road onwards all the way to Sixth Avenue. There was Minced Meat w Egg for dinner @ home. Finished it as Mei doesn't like Minced Meat. Went to bathe and worked on the laptop downstairs. In this way, I can do my Wedding Helper List while I accompany 阿奶 in watching her TV. Mummy got her Progress Package too. Granny went to sleep @ 9 pm. I continued to work on my T41 while watching the 9 pm show. It's very watchable. The blind girl is now singing at some 歌台. Her own Dad is making use of her to make money. There was this ridiculous scene where the blind girl and a female driver were in the front of a car during an accident. The female driver got warded while the blind girl didn't have any injuries. Finished my Wedding Helper List @ 10:30 pm. It looked damn good with all the photos lor.
[Mustafa Centre]
Went Mustafa Centre w Kiat. Bin didn't join us as he is sleeping early to watch Champions' League. Wilson was too tired to join us. We walked through those dodgy brothels @ Desker Road. Mustafa Centre doesn't have the SD Ultra II Plus card. They only have the normal 1GB SD Card for $97. Kiat was looking for Elephant's Foot Yam and actually found it @ Mustafa Centre. It's supposed to have flowers that look like a deformed Penis. Kiat is bringing back to grow. We actually went around Mustafa Centre and had fun. Bought some titbits. I even got mistaken by an Indian shopper for a Mustafa Centre staff. How cool can that be? Me? A staff? In Mustafa Centre. We went to a section that had nothing in it and had a good time with picutres. Kiat posed as a mannequin. I posed as a staff and took pictures too. Kiat said that if he got money, he will set up a shop in Far East Plaza and sell…nothing. People will walk in and ask him what is he selling and he will reply 'nothing'.
[Thai Disco]
Next stop was the Indian Musliim Food Stall across the road. Maggi Goreng was spicy. We then decided to take a drive to Geylang Lor 8. The prostitutes were all out in full force. Decided against parking the car to walk coz something else came to mind. Thai Disco. It was Kiat's first time there. He really liked it. We felt as if we are in another country. Everyone seem so friendly and nice. It's not like those pretentious discos like Ministry of Sound. There was a 'live' band that could sing Cantonese, Chinese & English songs. They were Thai and their singing is very good. They even managed to play a techno song on stage. Tried to use Thai to order my drinks. I guess that failed because the waitress replied in English. We left the place @ 2:25 am. Didn't know we can spend almost 2 hours in the disco. Bathed, updated my blog and slept when I reached home.
[Stupid KMPlayer]
I thought I could sleep by 3 am. But I stayed up until 4 am trying unsuccessfully to make the KMPlayer capture the audio from my .MPG files recorded @ the Thai Disco.
Had Myojo Laksa for breakfast. Granny noticed that I stopped eating Bee Hoon. I related to her to the Fried Bee Hoon has become Fried Yucky Bean Sprouts with a little bit of Bee Hoon. Followed Mummy to work. On the way there, she suggested that I get some clothes while in Penang. I shared with her my plans for making a coat there. Told Mummy about the cheap season parking @ Central Mall. She then told me that there's no point driving to CBD to park. I'm also thinking along those lines. But $100 is definitely worth re-considering as my bus fare would amount to $50 per month. That's only me day dreaming as I still do not have a car yet.
[Work]
Went for my usual morning jog. Saw Eng Lee @ Fitness First. This time he's doing weights. Val must be very free. She sent me email asking for photos from our outing @ Madigans. Terence was looking for the Ultra II Plus SD Card. So the price that I enquired wasn't of much help. I didn't know that the Ultra II Plus Cards come with a USB point. You simply fold the card and a USB plug pops out. Then all you need to do is to plug it into a PC/Laptop. Cool. Managed to complete the coding for the iMode Reset Password portion. Helped Ying Leng to hide the 'Allowance' until Stephen removes the line about 'mileage claims after 10 pm on weekdays' tomorrow.
[Delifrance's Food]
Food-wise, I ordered a Caesar's Salad (Next time don't order from Delifrance), Wedges (Normal) & Cappuccino Soup. The Cappuccino Soup tasted like diluted Mushroom Soup. Overall, not a delicious lunch. But it was good finding out how Gen's been doing.
[Central Mall Car Park]
Talked to Stephen about the Central Mall car park. I felt as if I was psycho-ing him to take up the Central Mall Season Parking. But it is really worth it. The monthly North-East Line fares for Stephen & Bi Shan is already $120. The season parking actually costs less than public transport. The only catch is that they have to wake up early because he's driving a weekend car.
[Wedding Invitation]
Invited more people for my wedding. Eng Lee, Jenny, Koh Wee & Tiffany has been added to the list. I'm not sure if I made the correct decision by inviting Tiffany in front of so many people. But it turned out okay. Took some photos of Tiff's office.
[Work]
Daxin came to our cubicle to look for some Gateway Drivers CD. Finished the iMode coding and called Chris to test. Changed some contest wordings CS. Emailed Richard about the Power Shutdown meeting. Looks like I'll miss it again as it will occur during my trip to Penang next week. Val, Yeo & Alex resumed their emails again. There are about 17 emails within 2-3 hours. Yeo & Alex will be joining us for badminton. Called Zijie. He's can't make it. So I can get David too. I'll then bring down my Table Tennis Racquet so that everyone will have something to play. Sounds like some playground thingy.
[Home]
It was raining near the end of the work day. Lightning coming nearer and nearer. Dharmesh and I were predicting that it will start raining right at the moment we knock off. But thank God that it didn't materialise.Took 174 home. Slept from Orchard Road onwards all the way to Sixth Avenue. There was Minced Meat w Egg for dinner @ home. Finished it as Mei doesn't like Minced Meat. Went to bathe and worked on the laptop downstairs. In this way, I can do my Wedding Helper List while I accompany 阿奶 in watching her TV. Mummy got her Progress Package too. Granny went to sleep @ 9 pm. I continued to work on my T41 while watching the 9 pm show. It's very watchable. The blind girl is now singing at some 歌台. Her own Dad is making use of her to make money. There was this ridiculous scene where the blind girl and a female driver were in the front of a car during an accident. The female driver got warded while the blind girl didn't have any injuries. Finished my Wedding Helper List @ 10:30 pm. It looked damn good with all the photos lor.
[Mustafa Centre]
Went Mustafa Centre w Kiat. Bin didn't join us as he is sleeping early to watch Champions' League. Wilson was too tired to join us. We walked through those dodgy brothels @ Desker Road. Mustafa Centre doesn't have the SD Ultra II Plus card. They only have the normal 1GB SD Card for $97. Kiat was looking for Elephant's Foot Yam and actually found it @ Mustafa Centre. It's supposed to have flowers that look like a deformed Penis. Kiat is bringing back to grow. We actually went around Mustafa Centre and had fun. Bought some titbits. I even got mistaken by an Indian shopper for a Mustafa Centre staff. How cool can that be? Me? A staff? In Mustafa Centre. We went to a section that had nothing in it and had a good time with picutres. Kiat posed as a mannequin. I posed as a staff and took pictures too. Kiat said that if he got money, he will set up a shop in Far East Plaza and sell…nothing. People will walk in and ask him what is he selling and he will reply 'nothing'.
[Thai Disco]
Next stop was the Indian Musliim Food Stall across the road. Maggi Goreng was spicy. We then decided to take a drive to Geylang Lor 8. The prostitutes were all out in full force. Decided against parking the car to walk coz something else came to mind. Thai Disco. It was Kiat's first time there. He really liked it. We felt as if we are in another country. Everyone seem so friendly and nice. It's not like those pretentious discos like Ministry of Sound. There was a 'live' band that could sing Cantonese, Chinese & English songs. They were Thai and their singing is very good. They even managed to play a techno song on stage. Tried to use Thai to order my drinks. I guess that failed because the waitress replied in English. We left the place @ 2:25 am. Didn't know we can spend almost 2 hours in the disco. Bathed, updated my blog and slept when I reached home.
[Stupid KMPlayer]
I thought I could sleep by 3 am. But I stayed up until 4 am trying unsuccessfully to make the KMPlayer capture the audio from my .MPG files recorded @ the Thai Disco.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home