20060321 - Tue
[Morning]
Not following Mummy this morning as she's going for a course @ LTA's office along Hampshire Road. I slept all the way to 7:30 am. Had Maggi Curry for breakfast. Didn't touch the soup this time. Transferred the line to Mummy's phone. Took 970 to work. Paid using $1.10 worth of coins. Bus conductor got up a couple of stops after me. Heng. All passengers had valid tickets and valid EZ-Link Cards until the conductor reached a lady at the corner of the last row. Somehow the lady claimed she paid but got no ticket. The Malay conductor (it's a she) went to ask the driver. But I couldn't hear what they were talking about. She then went back to the girl again. Somehow it was resolved. The conductor got off @ Holland Road.
[Work]
Helped Dharmesh with the javascript this morning. Somehow the Dreamweaver menu kept having some 'Permission Denied' error. After half-an-hour of playing around, I concluded that it's complaining because there's a 'window.' in front of the menu name. Helped Xinhui with some SQL query. There are some dirty data in some columns.
[Wedding Invites]
Called Elaine, Jiahui, Jamie & Stella. All of them could make it for my wedding. Called Teng Hoon. But there was no answer.
[Lunch]
Went Andy's place to help him configure his Ws_Ftp so that he could access the our Movie Server. Packeted Bee Hoon Kosong ($1) for Stephen as well as myself. Bought another packet of Nasi Lemak for Bi Shan. Daxin kept asking people around whether they are coming for my wedding. Maybe he should be the invitation list co-ordinator.
[Work]
There was some error @ FPMS-UAT SMS server. Actually the VslTron service wasn't even turned on. That's why no SMS were sent! Used Regular Expressions to convert the Oyster Email to XML standard. Finale was using © to replace ©. Granted eJSR access for new staff (Ray Long Wingga). Quaint name. There were some problems with eConnect Log In. Stephen received a call from Helpdesk. Somebody had called Helpdesk to complain that they can't access eConnect. Resetted Larry's account so that Dharmesh & Stephen could test the eConnect Login portion. I think it's because the user's browser did not allow cookies to be set. The symptoms are similar to a previous case last year where I helped a policy holder who had problems logging in.
[Duan]
Alex called. Duan & Kai may be coming to Singapore after Songkran. He enquired about the corporate rate for King's Hotel. The $170 is too expensive. Called AA for him. The apartments are now managed by JCP. Rate is $550 for 7 nights. It's a studio apartment. Sounds reasonable. Granny called. She asked us if we can fix a heater at the bathroom downstairs so that she doesn't have to go up the stairs to bathe.
[After Work]
Took 166 to Harbourcity to get my back-up wedding invitation cards. Took 166 again to Dover to change to 74. By the time I took dinner @ home, it was 8:15 pm. Watched TV with Granny. Granny slept @ 9 pm. I carried on watching the 9pm show about the blind girl. I actually enjoyed the show and watched until 10 pm. Huang Shinan looked comical in his Gurmit Singh look. Called Teng Hoon's home. I still remembered her number by heart. But she wasn't in. Later she called me back. She'll be able to make it for the wedding too.
Not following Mummy this morning as she's going for a course @ LTA's office along Hampshire Road. I slept all the way to 7:30 am. Had Maggi Curry for breakfast. Didn't touch the soup this time. Transferred the line to Mummy's phone. Took 970 to work. Paid using $1.10 worth of coins. Bus conductor got up a couple of stops after me. Heng. All passengers had valid tickets and valid EZ-Link Cards until the conductor reached a lady at the corner of the last row. Somehow the lady claimed she paid but got no ticket. The Malay conductor (it's a she) went to ask the driver. But I couldn't hear what they were talking about. She then went back to the girl again. Somehow it was resolved. The conductor got off @ Holland Road.
[Work]
Helped Dharmesh with the javascript this morning. Somehow the Dreamweaver menu kept having some 'Permission Denied' error. After half-an-hour of playing around, I concluded that it's complaining because there's a 'window.' in front of the menu name. Helped Xinhui with some SQL query. There are some dirty data in some columns.
[Wedding Invites]
Called Elaine, Jiahui, Jamie & Stella. All of them could make it for my wedding. Called Teng Hoon. But there was no answer.
[Lunch]
Went Andy's place to help him configure his Ws_Ftp so that he could access the our Movie Server. Packeted Bee Hoon Kosong ($1) for Stephen as well as myself. Bought another packet of Nasi Lemak for Bi Shan. Daxin kept asking people around whether they are coming for my wedding. Maybe he should be the invitation list co-ordinator.
[Work]
There was some error @ FPMS-UAT SMS server. Actually the VslTron service wasn't even turned on. That's why no SMS were sent! Used Regular Expressions to convert the Oyster Email to XML standard. Finale was using © to replace ©. Granted eJSR access for new staff (Ray Long Wingga). Quaint name. There were some problems with eConnect Log In. Stephen received a call from Helpdesk. Somebody had called Helpdesk to complain that they can't access eConnect. Resetted Larry's account so that Dharmesh & Stephen could test the eConnect Login portion. I think it's because the user's browser did not allow cookies to be set. The symptoms are similar to a previous case last year where I helped a policy holder who had problems logging in.
[Duan]
Alex called. Duan & Kai may be coming to Singapore after Songkran. He enquired about the corporate rate for King's Hotel. The $170 is too expensive. Called AA for him. The apartments are now managed by JCP. Rate is $550 for 7 nights. It's a studio apartment. Sounds reasonable. Granny called. She asked us if we can fix a heater at the bathroom downstairs so that she doesn't have to go up the stairs to bathe.
[After Work]
Took 166 to Harbourcity to get my back-up wedding invitation cards. Took 166 again to Dover to change to 74. By the time I took dinner @ home, it was 8:15 pm. Watched TV with Granny. Granny slept @ 9 pm. I carried on watching the 9pm show about the blind girl. I actually enjoyed the show and watched until 10 pm. Huang Shinan looked comical in his Gurmit Singh look. Called Teng Hoon's home. I still remembered her number by heart. But she wasn't in. Later she called me back. She'll be able to make it for the wedding too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home