Wednesday, March 22, 2006

20060322 - Wed

[Morning]
Busy day. Woke up early in the morning as Mummy will be meeting a friend for breakfast @ 7:45 am. Had Myojo Curry Chicken. Reached office early. Wanted to go Fitness First for a run but saw Bee Lay & Simon going for breakfast. So I joined them @ Banquet. Had a Lime juice there. Bee Lay commented how young I looked. Simon is back to solid food now. We then talked about weddings. I assured Simon that I won't put him on the same table as any obnoxious people. In fact, I won't be inviting any obnoxious people to my wedding.
[Work]
Spent the morning working on the iMode website. I used the 'Open from FTP' function in Ultraedit to cut short my work. I even used normal 'Search & Replace' to change the 3G codes to iMode standard. iHtml is really HTML in its ancient form. We can't even control the font size and the width of tables.

[Going Welon]
Went with Stephen to Welon printing around lunch time. Stopped by at the Wheel Chair shop @ Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9. The designs are similar to the shop @ Jalan Besar. Price range is around $200-$400. There are also higher end wheel chairs going for $500+. Took some pictures and left. Stephen removed the 'VTI' from the rear of my car coz the car looked better with the 3M tapes instead of the plastic shiny 'Civic' and 'Vti' words. Anyway, the 'Civic' badge had already dropped a couple of days earlier. Reached Welon @ 12:45 pm. Uncle Teck Seng was there. Stephen and him then talked about the technical details of printing the invitation cards. Welon has a G5 also. Saw Uncle Teck Ping there too. I think Uncle Teck Seng didn't want me to pay. Coz he kept saying that we'll settle later when I offered to pay. Saw Uncle Teck Hui when we left Welon. Packeted Fried Kway Teow & Tiong Bahru Porridge from Tiong Bahru on the way back.
[Work]
Spent the rest of the afternoon finishing the iPlanner & Policy Info portion of the iMode website. Stephen was working on the Portal Strategy Paper. Emailed with Val. She's bored @ work. Somehow Alex doesn't seem to want to celebrate his birthday. Omnimap also emailed me about the Fujian Map. It's now available. Installed Microsoft Project so that I can play around with it and see if I can use it for my wedding plan.

[Home]
Followed Mummy home. Had Fried Egg & Tau Kua for dinner. Went to sleep almost immediately as I felt tired. Ling called around 9 pm. Could hear from the background sound that she was watching the 9pm blind girl show. I played around with Microsoft Project again. Trying to plan my wedding day using that. It's quite difficult. But I must give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home