Friday, March 24, 2006

20060324 - Fri

[Morning + Exercise]
Woke up @ 7. Didn't feel like having breakfast. Followed Mummy to work. Went Hong Lim Park for 4 rounds of running. The feeling was quite shiok. Felt as if the excess food from last night has dissipated.
[Zack's email]
Zack sent an interesting link. It contained a video where some Taiwanese school boys were filming a short clip on how to chase girls.
[Microsoft Project + Timestudy]
Entered the 'Fetch Bride' part of the day into Microsoft Project. I'm beginning to get the hang of it. Re-burnt my Office XP CD on the old Dell laptop. Xinhui discovered that the CD seem to be on its last legs. Entered my timesheet. The server seem to be slow. Probably everyone is trying to access the time-study after receiving Angeline's email.
[Phone ringer was off]
It was after Ling's call then I realised that my phone ringer was set to 'off. No wonder it didn't ring this morning and Ling had to message me to call her.

[Lunch]
Bought MacDonalds's Fries & 9-Piece Nuggets for lunch. Actually there's a story behind it. Xinhui said that the girl in the MacDonald's advertisement for the Fan-tastic burger looks like Ling. I thought MacDonald's would have a photo or 2. But no. Only saw Li Li's photo.
[Work]
Transferred the egreeting codes from 3G website to the imode website. Stephen completed the ePortal Strategy.
[Tonight]
Spoke to Alex over the phone. Val would be meeting him earlier at some pub @ Kim Seng Road. I would still prefer Forture Seafood though. Cheaper & nearer my home.

[Going home]
Was on the way to take 174 home when I met Larry in the lift. He was going to Chinese High to pick his son up and he could give me a lift. It felt like God's arrangement. Everything seemed to fall in place. Not so for the phone that Larry's son was holding though. It got lost and Larry had to call Singtel and cancel the SIM card. I reached Chinese High @ 6:45 pm and took 852 back.
[Madigan's]
Bathed and took a walk to Madigans. Alex & Val were there. Service was good. The watress refilled the ice water for us automatically. There was a pool table. My only peeve was the heat (no air-con) and the music (too loud). Today's drinking was quite low-key. Val looked very tired as she went drinking the night before. Alex went Esmirada (where else). Val left quite early. Shortly after happy hour ended. Stephen came and joined us. Kelly came over after her work @ Bugis. She's trying to setup a website for her retail shop. I've promised to check on the domain names of www.shayna.com and www.shayna.com.sg for her. We ended up drinking until the bill was $190. Alex's card couldn't get through. I used my card and they paid me $50 each. Stephen sent us home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home