Wednesday, March 15, 2006

20060315 - Wed

[Going Old Apollo Hotel]
Woke up late. Forgot that my daily alarm was turned off last night. Still went to bathe but skipped breakfast. Took 970 down.

[Lunch]
We had Buffet Lunch @ the Coffee House. I only took the Broccoli Soup & Potatoes. Sat with Melvin, Kevin & another Service Champ from TNS.
[Sandy]
She looks like Rae. From Beach Road GE Centre. That's why never see her before. Her name stood out.
[Lay Teng]
She's quite pro-active & assertive in discussions. This is the first time I work with her.
[Charmaine]
Charmaine is actually from Grace Methodist Church and she knows Gabriel. One of the many instances of how small Singapore can be. I was quite intrigued by her Funky Specs. I even wore her Funky Specs and took a pic of myself. Though that was disastrous as I looked damn gay in it. Gloria also wore her funky specs.
[Service Class Seminar]
Attended a whole day Service Class seminar today. There's an overwhelming number of ladies (20+) vs guys (6 of us). Even the facilitator is a female. Bee Leng from Continuum Learning was the facilitator. I'm disappointed that it's another 'powerpoint presentation' though she spoke interestingly. We had to fill in blanks as she went along the slides. The highlight of the day was actually the paper game. Each group were told to stand on a small piece of paper and flip it without anyone's shoes touching the floor. There were a total of 4 groups. We ended up combining our efforts and achieving what we wanted. Almost. Melvin & I stood outside as we didn't find a space to stand. The seminar ended @ 5:15 pm with a closing speech by Khong Bee.
[King's Hotel]
Checked in with Kit @ 2 pm. We got Room 309. Extra Bed costs $35+++. So there's no point getting it. Kit liked the room. Our room was just situated beside the Executive Club. I could only enjoy the room for half-an-hour as I needed to go back for the 2nd half of the Service Class Seminar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home