Friday, March 17, 2006

20060317 - Fri

[Morning]
Woke up @ 8:50 am. Had Myojo Tomyam for Breakfast. It's better than the Maggi version.
[HDB 1st Appointment]
Took 66 to College Green so that I can get on 玲's 153. We arrived @ Toa Payoh about 40 minutes ahead of time. Walked around NTUC before going into HDB Hub to sit. Played with a cute little girl there. Val, Zen and the sellers came. Lots of documents to sign. Lots of things to pay. We were served by a lady called Ng Khong Ngoh. I thought it's a guy when I first saw the name.

[Lunch]
Took 143 with 玲 to Hong Lim for lunch. We each had a Fried Kway Teow. I then sent Ling off as she took 197 to office.
[Work]
Printed out the CPF statements of both 玲 & me. Fixed up eConnect Printing. Helped Joycelyn to set her Notes Browser to 'Notes with Internet Explorer'. Re-sent the Oyster Test Mails. The test mails didn't seem to arrive. I sent the actual broadcast anyway as we have to send it today.

[The Furniture Mall]
Came here with Mummy & Aunt Soh Heng to buy furniture. We ended up buying a lot of furniture from La Cafa. A sofa set. Extra cushions. A side board. A TV console cupboard. It was $3'228 after discount.
[Mushroom Pot Restaurant]
This restaurant is @ Singapore Indoor Stadium. We drove here after leaving The Furniture Mall. Lots of Mushrooms. Mummy & Aunt Soh Heng had the mushroom steamboat. I ordered the Minced Beef Fried Rice. It was all very filling. Took a detour after leaving the restaurant. We went Geylanf Lor 8 to show Aunt Soh Heng the prostitutes standing along the road. Dropped Aunt Soh Heng home before going home.
[Home]
Mei went out with her friends. Returned Ling's call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home