Friday, March 03, 2006

20060303 - Fri

[Woke up @ 7:15 am]
Did not follow Mummy to work.
[芋粿 for breakfast]
[Bought Fried Rice @ Apollo Centre]
[Vincent Goh]
Saw him in the lift day. He actually stays @ Rumah Tinggi. It's very near the flat I bought @ 63B lor.
[Work - Filled up StaffNet Audit Checklist w Stephen]
I think most of the questions are not in depth enough. I could answer truthfully for an system with many loopholes and still pass the audit checklist.
[Using Grey Goose to clean T41's screen]
It was damn effective.
[茶冰]
Pheck Yong went downstairs to get coffee. Asked her to get a 茶冰 for me as well.
[Swimming tomorrow w Javier]
Arranged with Wilson to go Maplewoods to swim.
[Rae's Birthday]
It's Rae's birthday today. Wished her 'Happy Birthday'. She's on her way to the airport. Flying to Macau to celebrate.

[Nasi Lemak for Lunch]
Stephen bought from the Vegetarian stall. Asked him to get a pair of fork & spoon for me.
[Work - eRegistration]
Did more consolidation work on the codes.
[Lotus Notes agent]
Stephen tried to configure an agent to run on Notes. But it doesn't run the way we want it to run.
[Followed Mummy home]
My mood today is fucking lousy. Somehow there's this cloud of depression around me. I can't see the end of the tunnel for Ereg. It's been bugging me for the whole week. Most of the work is consolidation work. Which is not productive at all. But it is also necessary. In retrospect, I wasted most of my time on the multiple-class extensions. Extended 60+ classes only to see a stack overflow error.

[Fish & Egg for Dinner @ Home]
[Home]
Spent some time with Granny. Stayed downstairs with her while I continued on my e-Registration.
[Phone call w Ling]
[Mei went King Albert Park]
She said she's returning a jacket to a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home