[2006 02 26] - [Sun]
[Waking up]
Woke up @ 8:30 am. Sent Granny, Resti & Mei to church. Chee Cheong Fun for Breakfast. Decided not to go to church today as I still feel tired.
[Yeo's reply]
Yeo has already replied me. He thought I went drinking when I replied @ 4:10 am last night.
[Lawrence moving house]
Wanted to ask Yeo if he's free to meet Kit & me the next Wed. But he's helping Lawrence to unpack at his new place in Toa Payoh.
[Yeo offered me to ask the price]
I gave him a budget of $349 and below for 1 day.
[Myojo Laksa for lunch]
[Work - Did some more work on eRegistration]
Made a bit of progress on the Create Column engine. But progress is not as fast as I expected as my rule of not having .java files larger than 1 page is causing me to split classes after they arrive at a certain size.
[Kiat came over to visit]
I showed him the Alphabet Carpet that I got from Wilson's place. He liked it too. Even suggested having a picnic with it.
[Dinner @ Tiong Bahru]
Mei didn't join us. I had Carrot Cake. Granny, Mummy & Resty shared 2 plates of Chicken Rice.
[Met Ling @ Mobil]
Heng Kui took cab to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. So Ling took a ride to MGS bus stop.
[超级主持人]
Watched it in my room. It was an anti-climax as everyone knew that who the front runners would be. It was won by a girl called 林翠芳.
[Filming today]
Kiat promised me to call me after the bedroom shot @ 9 pm. But by 11 pm, I still haven't heard from him. So I drove over (it's only a few houses away). They were dismantling the lights from the room already. I then took their orders for supper. They wanted Chicken Rice today. Drove past the coffee shop, which is the venue for the next scene. It was empty.
[Buying Cheng Tng @ Adam Road]
Bumped into May there. Ling's friend from her Science Volunteer Corps days. Couldn't recognise her. She has long hair now. The only thing I could recognise was the mole on near her left eye.
[Sent Ling home]
[Bought Chicken Rice from Boon Tong Kee @ Upper Bukit Timah]
[Filled up petrol & Bought Lor Mai Kai]
[Filming @ Coffee Shop]
Found out the reason why Kiat didn't call. Qi An accidentally locked the Van Keys in the van! The whole crew actually moved the filming equipement manually from Kiat's home to Hup Choon Coffeeshop. This is the first time I see the actor. He's a skinhead around my age.
[Van Keys]
The rest of the night for me was spent trying to hack into the van. Tried with Mei's plastic ruler. No progress. Called Falcon Air. The 24-hour hotline guy at the other line asked me to call again at 8 am as they may have the spare key in their office. Time to sleep. Time is 1:30 am. I still have to wake up early to settle the van.
Woke up @ 8:30 am. Sent Granny, Resti & Mei to church. Chee Cheong Fun for Breakfast. Decided not to go to church today as I still feel tired.
[Yeo's reply]
Yeo has already replied me. He thought I went drinking when I replied @ 4:10 am last night.
[Lawrence moving house]
Wanted to ask Yeo if he's free to meet Kit & me the next Wed. But he's helping Lawrence to unpack at his new place in Toa Payoh.
[Yeo offered me to ask the price]
I gave him a budget of $349 and below for 1 day.
[Myojo Laksa for lunch]
[Work - Did some more work on eRegistration]
Made a bit of progress on the Create Column engine. But progress is not as fast as I expected as my rule of not having .java files larger than 1 page is causing me to split classes after they arrive at a certain size.
[Kiat came over to visit]
I showed him the Alphabet Carpet that I got from Wilson's place. He liked it too. Even suggested having a picnic with it.
[Dinner @ Tiong Bahru]
Mei didn't join us. I had Carrot Cake. Granny, Mummy & Resty shared 2 plates of Chicken Rice.
[Met Ling @ Mobil]
Heng Kui took cab to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. So Ling took a ride to MGS bus stop.
[超级主持人]
Watched it in my room. It was an anti-climax as everyone knew that who the front runners would be. It was won by a girl called 林翠芳.
[Filming today]
Kiat promised me to call me after the bedroom shot @ 9 pm. But by 11 pm, I still haven't heard from him. So I drove over (it's only a few houses away). They were dismantling the lights from the room already. I then took their orders for supper. They wanted Chicken Rice today. Drove past the coffee shop, which is the venue for the next scene. It was empty.
[Buying Cheng Tng @ Adam Road]
Bumped into May there. Ling's friend from her Science Volunteer Corps days. Couldn't recognise her. She has long hair now. The only thing I could recognise was the mole on near her left eye.
[Sent Ling home]
[Bought Chicken Rice from Boon Tong Kee @ Upper Bukit Timah]
[Filled up petrol & Bought Lor Mai Kai]
[Filming @ Coffee Shop]
Found out the reason why Kiat didn't call. Qi An accidentally locked the Van Keys in the van! The whole crew actually moved the filming equipement manually from Kiat's home to Hup Choon Coffeeshop. This is the first time I see the actor. He's a skinhead around my age.
[Van Keys]
The rest of the night for me was spent trying to hack into the van. Tried with Mei's plastic ruler. No progress. Called Falcon Air. The 24-hour hotline guy at the other line asked me to call again at 8 am as they may have the spare key in their office. Time to sleep. Time is 1:30 am. I still have to wake up early to settle the van.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home