20060302 - Thu
[芋粿 for breakfast]
[Mummy dropped me @ ICA]
[Outcome of 阿奶's Social Visit Pass - Day 3]
This time round, I brought Daddy's Birth Certificate, my birth certificate as well as Daddy's death certificate. Thought it will do the trick. It did 'do the trick' partially though. I got some kind of guarantee that the application will go through. But. Renewal will be done on a yearly basis. That means Granny's pass, which expires on 12 Sep 2007, will expire on 1 Mar 2007 if I send my application now. I will waste 6 months. Each extension requires $$$ too. On the ICA staff's advice, I got the endorsement. Photo-copied my IC & 阿奶's passport as well.
[MRT to Office]
Topped up card for Resty & dropped cheque for Mummy.
[2 packets of Maggi Goreng for lunch]
[Work - eRegistration]
Removed all the interface class files and finally completed the Create Table. It took up most of my day.
[Vincent bitched about Anthony and his audit requirements]
[Cindy passed me the Grey Goose]
Asked her to get another Grey Goose from her Hong Kong trip. She told me about the Grey Goose 'Orange Flavour'.
[Daxin's passport]
He'll know by today whether he will make the trip to Hong Kong tomorrow. The passport is due to be taken back from the Malaysian High Commision today.
[Daxin's passport - Conclusion]
He managed to get it back after all.
[Stephen's headache]
He said that the Grey Goose actually cured his headache. I also drank a bit of it.
[Pheck Yong & her maid agency]
She kept calling a maid agency. Got something to do with Work Permit & Ministry of Manpower.
[Badminton @ AA]
David joined us today.
[Badminton & Alex]
I think Alex has given up badminton for the time being. He went to the flower shop opening this evening.
[Home]
Transferred the Call Transfer to my phone. There was a packet of Hor Fun on the table. Granny & Resty shared it for dinner. There was some Hor Fun left.
[Work - eRegistration]
Went to clean up the 'arrays' package.
[Mummy dropped me @ ICA]
[Outcome of 阿奶's Social Visit Pass - Day 3]
This time round, I brought Daddy's Birth Certificate, my birth certificate as well as Daddy's death certificate. Thought it will do the trick. It did 'do the trick' partially though. I got some kind of guarantee that the application will go through. But. Renewal will be done on a yearly basis. That means Granny's pass, which expires on 12 Sep 2007, will expire on 1 Mar 2007 if I send my application now. I will waste 6 months. Each extension requires $$$ too. On the ICA staff's advice, I got the endorsement. Photo-copied my IC & 阿奶's passport as well.
[MRT to Office]
Topped up card for Resty & dropped cheque for Mummy.
[2 packets of Maggi Goreng for lunch]
[Work - eRegistration]
Removed all the interface class files and finally completed the Create Table. It took up most of my day.
[Vincent bitched about Anthony and his audit requirements]
[Cindy passed me the Grey Goose]
Asked her to get another Grey Goose from her Hong Kong trip. She told me about the Grey Goose 'Orange Flavour'.
[Daxin's passport]
He'll know by today whether he will make the trip to Hong Kong tomorrow. The passport is due to be taken back from the Malaysian High Commision today.
[Daxin's passport - Conclusion]
He managed to get it back after all.
[Stephen's headache]
He said that the Grey Goose actually cured his headache. I also drank a bit of it.
[Pheck Yong & her maid agency]
She kept calling a maid agency. Got something to do with Work Permit & Ministry of Manpower.
[Badminton @ AA]
David joined us today.
[Badminton & Alex]
I think Alex has given up badminton for the time being. He went to the flower shop opening this evening.
[Home]
Transferred the Call Transfer to my phone. There was a packet of Hor Fun on the table. Granny & Resty shared it for dinner. There was some Hor Fun left.
[Work - eRegistration]
Went to clean up the 'arrays' package.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home