Tuesday, January 03, 2006

[2006 01 03] - [Tue]

I haven't been lying low. Been diligently writing my diary.

Activities/locations of friends on certain days have been compromised.
Interesting examples include:
'A' likes 'B', 'B' doesn't like 'A', 'B' read activities of 'A'
'A' flirt 'B', 'B' flirt 'A', 'A' & 'B' are married... to 'other people', 'other people' nearly reads it before I took it down
'A' writes something confidential on a public blog. 'A' blames everyone else's blogs for discussing it.
I wrote about 'C', 'A' shares same initials as 'B' & 'C', 'A' & 'B' thought I wrote about them.
'A' has a 'bad wife'. I bitch about 'bad wife'. 'Bad wife' has internet access. 'Bad wife' kicks a big fuss with 'A'.

I've taken it offline due to the following reasons:
Refer to above
A public domain blog without juicy details is boring
I can do access control for each individual who reads my blog
I hate initials
I can finally give my blog address to everybody

Email me at (yichern<'at' symbol>gmail.com) for blog. Put date range in subject header.

Future plans
I'm trying to get some commercial web-hosting. It's a shame that I still do not have my own website after doing so many sites for others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home